Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen:

Best - williemillersmoustache.

Gush, I'd of totally voted for you if I knew which league 'other' plays in. You're not either of THEM are you?

Aberdeen
Best - Menzel. Would've been WMM had it not been for his tendency to attempt poor trolling every so often.

Any excuse to show ol' McDerryEars

Apologies for not running it this year. Been far too busy lately to spend any real time on here and wouldn't have had the time to dedicate to doing this properly again.

Worst: QLP. Absolute fits of tears after we stuffed Killie a couple of weeks ago, which I believe resulted in him blocking people from his twitter - not sure if he's even posted on here since. He's also awful for all the same 'Keith Jackson wannabe' reasons as La Leyenda (minus being a Celtic fan).

Aye, I saw the Thistle fan involved tweeting about that. Strange as I'd supposedly blocked him. Oh well.

Right well then,

Aberdeen:

Best- Honourable mention to StandFree03 but MozzaMozza just edges it this year, probably for his contribution to this thread.

Worst - Alex_14 can't stand him, probably an alias.

Celtic:
Best- Staff Sergeant Dingham, best of a bad bunch.

Worst - Enrico, used to be funny, now just annoying

Dundee:

Best - Nah can't find one, sorry

Worst- Hard to narrow down but it has to be G_Man1985

United:

Best- Mark Connolly, good poster, seems like a nice guy

Worst- Up until a couple of days ago I was going to leave this blank but well done Wa5373 I think another poster nailed it in saying he's a mattydfc alias

Hamilton:

Best- Probably Bert Racoon, only normal noticeable Accies poster on P and B.

Worst- Im Rodger more like Im ac**t.

Hearts:
Best- Paranoid Android, seems ok and occasionally funny.

Worst- Thundercats, don't know many of the hearts guys but he's seems like the biggest arse.

Inverness CT:
Best - Bobby Skidmarks, quite funny sometimes and seems mentally stable
Worst- CityDave, seems like an bit of a dick

Kilmarnock:

Best- craigkillie ,just pips QLP who hasn't posted enough and Dindeluex a close third

Worst- Nadroj, I don't like Gregg Wallace

Motherwell:
Best- Ark Loyal, just pips Addie and LikinFighter

Worst- Nobody, they're a bunch of sound guys

Partick Thistle:
Best - Firhill Road, decent contribution to this thread and not an arsehole

Worst - Probably has to be Jagfox 99 as he's the worst of a good bunch

Ross County:
Best - Yoda, good, this guy is. Spain, Just pips he does

Worst - Savage Henry, don't know many county fans but he seems the worst

St Johnstone:
Best - Random Guy, Funny guy despite occasionally giving United shit

Worst - Sorry but Scottmaclean's late challenge was not enough, this award goes to Tree house tam who seems like a bigger,more consistant c**t.

Aberdeen:

Best: Mozzamozza - he's relatively entertaining for an Aberdeen fan.

Worst: StandFree - he's generally ok, but when he starts "trolling" idiots (ie spamming threads with pish about total f*cking morons), it drops him to a level beyond that of the world's worst journalist Mr Leyenda.

Celtic:

Best: Hoopy if he's still here. Nobody if he's not

Worst: Staff Sergeant Dignam. How Magee keeps getting let back on is beyond me.

Dundee:

Best: Deeboy. Slightly less of a c*nt than the rest of them.

Worst: kevthedee. The only thing worse than being a grass is being a complete walloper, hence his victory over Biggie.

Dundee United:

Best: Stumigoo. Best of a decent bunch.

Worst: Wa5373. Makes kevthedee look like a member of MENSA. Thicker than the two who have recently used the name of Ming's home planet as an insult, and more likely to punch a Dee than Granny Danger.

Hamilton:

Best: Bert Raccoon. Highly entertaining and highly literate considering he's from Lanarkshire.

Worst: Patrick Bateman. There are probably worse, but with a name like that on P&B, I expect much better.

Hearts:

Best: Topcat. Top guy.

Worst: Thundercats. Thunderc*nt.

ICT:

Best: Bobby Skidmarks. Clearly the top teuchter

Worst: ICTChris. A bad person, a worse poster.

Kilmarnock

Best: Dindeleux. The only half decent one I could remember.

Worst: WhiteRoseKillie. Just awful.

Motherwell:

Best: For some reason, I always thought Miguel Sanchez was a Motherwell fan, so him. But if he's not, tamdunk, since he's fairly entertaining.

Worst: 18May1991. Just for the name. p***k.

Partick Thistle:

Best: Smurph. Honourable mention to P45.

Worst: Jagfox99. So obsessed with United he must be a closet Dee.

Ross County:

Best: Savage Henry. Top avatar, decent chap.

Worst: Savage Henry. He's the only Ross County fan I can think of, and I don't like incomplete lists.

St Johnstone:

Best: Mad Capsule seems ok.

Worst: In a group containing Radford, TSAC, TRS, RandomGuy, mizfit, the guy who hangs about with the young team, and perthsaint1977, it takes a real effort to win this, so congratulations to tree house tam. The c*nt's c*nt.

Votes for me and everyone loses the plot. #boxoffice

Apologies for not running it this year. Been far too busy lately to spend any real time on here and wouldn't have had the time to dedicate to doing this properly again.

Aye, I saw the Thistle fan involved tweeting about that. Strange as I'd supposedly blocked him. Oh well.

Nobodies buying your story mate. The fact you had an Internet meltdown and temporarily made your Twitter account private after several people went to rightly make fun of you,says it all.

Nobodies buying your story mate. The fact you had an Internet meltdown and temporarily made your Twitter account private after several people went to rightly make fun of you,says it all.

:lol: right you are. I was just replying to something said that wasn't true but no worries.

:lol: right you are. I was just replying to something said that wasn't true but no worries.

Nice smiley to show how utterly not bothered you were by the whole event. Did you not make your twitter account private and go silent on the match thread once you were pointed and laughed at? Yes or no?

Nice smiley to show how utterly not bothered you were by the whole event. Did you not make your twitter account private and go silent on the match thread once you were pointed and laughed at? Yes or no?

If by "going silent on the match thread" you mean "not logging onto P&B whatsoever" then yes.

The only times I've made my Twitter private have been through work reasons, getting spam or if/when I would be too busy to use it regularly.

I've no idea who you are for what it's worth, so why don't you say hello on Twitter and we can carry on the discussion somewhere that won't clog everyone's thread up?

If by "going silent on the match thread" you mean "not logging onto P&B whatsoever" then yes.

The only times I've made my Twitter private have been through work reasons, getting spam or if/when I would be too busy to use it regularly.

I've no idea who you are for what it's worth, so why don't you say hello on Twitter and we can carry on the discussion somewhere that won't clog everyone's thread up?

Hmm, yeah, again not buying a word of it. All very convenient timing isnt it that you go silent on P&B and make your Twitter private just after Killie being pumped by Thistle and people started laughing at you.

Already have, pulled you up on your bizarre "All Jags fans despise Killie" nonsense. My username is @steamingwhale on there if wish to check back.

Hmm, yeah, again not buying a word of it. All very convenient timing isnt it that you go silent on P&B and make your Twitter private just after Killie being pumped by Thistle and people started laughing at you.

Already have, pulled you up on your bizarre "All Jags fans despise Killie" nonsense. My username is @steamingwhale on there if wish to check back.

Some username.

^^^^

Very drunk fat b*****d.

Archived