Kilmarnock v Aberdeen, 19/12/15

Starting to think we're in a bit of form now after 13 points from the last 5 games.

Killie look to be struggling, and haven't been great at home.

I'd be happy with another 1-0 win - though we might have to resort to creating the goal ourselves this week...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Killie get on the porridge and bananas this week, the Dons might struggle. We cant rely on opposition defenders getting possessed by malevolent demons every game.

If McGinn is fit, hopefully he will replace Pawlett and Deek goes with the other ten starters against Hearts.

One nil to the Dandies. Winning goal to be scored via a rebound off the back of the ref's heid.

I can't make this game unfortunately. I really don't see anything other than a Dons victory here. It is properly depressing being a Killie fan at the moment, (and for the last 2 years).

I hope that Gary Locke slips on some ice and lands face first on an upturned plug.

Cant wait to see how much we get beat by this week. I can only see us finishing 11th, what little momentum we gained is gone and Locke is tactically clueless. My only hope is if we lose the next 4 matches the board may act despite that going against my better judgment.

Heartened by the cynicism of the Kilmarnock contributors thus far.

I hope McGinn will recover in time, and if he does then I imagine he will replace Pawlett. Jack could be restored from the start. Three clean sheets in succession might be a little too much to ask, so I'll go for 3-1 to the Dons. Hayes, McLean and Rooney for us, Magennis responding for Killie.

Archived