Cowdenbeath v Airdrie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't able to make it to Stranraer, and we didn't play the week before, so I'm missing my fitba. I'm one of very few people ever to think, "Oh, I can't wait to spend a Saturday afternoon in December in Cowedenbeath, of all places."

Away win, Morgan and Prunty for Airdrie.

Could be worse, you might be in Kabul or even Coatbridge.

Hoping we can capitalise on our moral boosting win in the cup and go into this with a bit of confidence. We are up against a good team but we have a decent home record. Need to get some more points on board and start looking up again. Hoping we have turned a corner but as a Cowden fan you take nothing for granted and just hope the team do the best they can on the day.

Considering your average goals conceded this season is 2.37 goals per game and we have scored 6 goals in our last 2 games I am happy to stick with my prediction of an easy Airdrie win :thumsup2

Merry Christmas M8

Murdoch indeed outstanding player great bit of business nish. Don't wanna sound like the grinch at Xmas but no chance we are holding onto him after jan good enough to get into tht Rangers squad just now let's hope we can replace him. Cracking victory today only 5 points behind play off places now great effort from the players lately well done to all including the manager.

Best team won. Poor game in poor conditions. Worryingly we were second to everything.

Think we need to do some good business in January. Getting Lindsay, Gasparotto and Fraser last year was a massive help. Think Donnelly arrived them too.

What were these poor conditions - must have been at a different game!

Murdoch goal was a screamer. I would hope we keep him for the rest of the season. He bossed it and was my MOM.

The goal just before half time gave a deserved lead I thought against the wind which Airdrie wasted.

Only one team winning it from the start. First to everything today.

Thought there should have been a few more bookings today.

Archived