Hearts v Celtic 27.12.15

Agree King is a prospect. I thought Forrest was pretty hopeless today against Paterson.

Funny moment today as the free kick for Sow's goal was being taken. Scott Wilson the stadium announcer said "The forth official has indicated there with be four minutes add..YAAAAASSSSSSS"

I was worried every time Forrest got the ball, I don't think he's that great a player but Paterson struggled to cope with his pace at times.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree King is a prospect. I thought Forrest was pretty hopeless today against Paterson.

Funny moment today as the free kick for Sow's goal was being taken. Scott Wilson the stadium announcer said "The forth official has indicated there with be four minutes add..YAAAAASSSSSSS"

He was indeed but the lack of width on the hearts right allowed Teirney to be an out ball regularly.

As for the other part, class :lol:

He was indeed but the lack of width on the hearts right allowed Teirney to be an out ball regularly.

As for the other part, class :lol:

My biggest issue was Oshinawa and Augustyn failing to pass the ball safely out of defence.

We gave up one wide player to stiffen the middle of the park and play 2 up top. Djoum made some good attacking runs down the wing until Ambrose halved him.

Fuckin idiot commentators trying to blame Craig Gordon for a deflected free kick. :blink: Another pish result for us even if the performance was a wee bit better. Even so, I dinnae care if he fucks off himself or we sack him - Deila has to go now.

Never thought Id say this but fair play to Ambrose who was the best player on the park second half. Still hope he never has to play again, but fair play for today.

^provo princess found

My biggest issue was Oshinawa and Augustyn failing to pass the ball safely out of defence.

We gave up one wide player to stiffen the middle of the park and play 2 up top. Djoum made some good attacking runs down the wing until Ambrose halved him.

Fair play mate ????????

That never gets old, the moment when you see it dawn on him that he's not getting a penalty and he's blown the league is priceless.

Almost as funny as Craigy boy standing on the stairs and advising his loyalist subjects that Rangers are fucked :lol:

Not a bad game with a couple of tidy goals.

Big plus for me is that there was no controversial referee decision that decided the game.

Would love to see Reilly given a run of games. Considering he received pretty scant service, he didn't have a bad game (imho)

Not a bad game with a couple of tidy goals.

Big plus for me is that there was no controversial referee decision that decided the game.

Would love to see Reilly given a run of games. Considering he received pretty scant service, he didn't have a bad game (imho)

Cifci should have been sent off!

Cifci should have been sent off!

I agree. He should have went.

Big dud's probably raging and lashing out all over the place cos he knows Griffiths will be back in the team at his expense soon as he's fit.

Archived