Hearts v Celtic 27.12.15

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time in ages ive genuinely enjoyed a match, worried after the first 10 minutes or so where we sat back but after that i thought we did well to press the Celtic defence and put the pressure on. Sow and Reilly did well in the respect, delighted that Reilly had a good game, in a positional sense he seems to do well.

Midfield is the problem, which is sad considering last season it was probably our strongest asset. Pallardo, Gomis and Buaben just need to realise we arent playing part time shite anymore, unreal how shite Pallardo was when he came on. Hopefully King will be in for Buaben or Gomis in next game...like he should have been for the last 5 games.

Defensively the only weak link is Oshinanawa who is rancid, Mcghee in for him solves that problem.

Fair result in the end, cant remember the last time Tynecastle went as tits as that for goals, it really is good to be back in the big league

Last season Pallardo barely put a pass astray, today I'm genuinely not sure he successfully found a Hearts player with any of his passes. He was shocking when he came on.

Right good game, this - I think we could have won it had we been just a wee bit better in a few areas - Celtic will likely feel the same, of course, so a point is fair enough - especially when we were behind twice, and equalised so late on.

Celtic out-passed us early on, but we managed to get a foothold to the extent that their opener might have been slightly against the run of play - Rossi was up the park, having brought the ball out of defence, but we lost the ball in the next phase - Gomis had filed back,. but where were Augustyn and Paterson? Good pass, and a good finish, though.

Nicholson's equaliser was deserved.

Celtic's second was a great finish, we need to defend better than that.

I think Delia did us a favour by taking off Rogic.

Absolute scenes for Sow's equaliser.

We need to be more composed in the bigger games, and we need to improve our passing - too many players getting caught on the ball trying to beat too many players as well.

Still, a decent point, and a cracking match.

As much as I do not like Celtic, it did please me to see 'wee Jay' amongst their support today.

Nice to see him get a shirt (Johansen's?) at the end.

Will never forget Samaras taking him on a lap of honour a couple of years ago.

Wee dick's milked the life out of it now.

Defensively the only weak link is Oshinanawa who is rancid, Mcghee in for him solves that problem.

I would try out Paterson-Ozturk-Augustyn-Rossi for a couple of games.

Oshinawa should be loaned out for a while.

Fair result in the end, cant remember the last time Tynecastle went as tits as that for goals, it really is good to be back in the big league

Indeed it is

Two years ago we lost 7-0 to Celtic having been reduced to penury and playing our Under 21s, all this whilst en route to relegation and possible liquidation.

Today we're slightly miffed that we only added one point to the one we got at Parkhead but these are far better problems to have.

Really enjoyed that, Celtic minus Brown and Grifiths aren't anywhere near what a celtic team should be.

Celtic started better but I felt a bit aggrieved to go in at 1-1 as we had better chances. What about that save from Gordon? Think we merited a point in the end.

Really excellent game of football with four very good in their own way goals and a contender for goal and save of the season

Thought the free kick award late on was harsh but just watched it back on the planner and it was a clear foul

Ciftci actually did okay I thought today, no clear cut chances but made one for himself out of nothing at the start of the 2nd half only thwarted by a good save...he didnt get the best of service but thought he had a decent game though, linked play up well and put in a shift.

Really smart of the Police to tell the Tesco next to The Roseburn to shut after the game to prevent Celtic fans buying carry outs for their journeys home...thankfully there were not half a dozen or so off licences along the street doing a roaring trade selling drink to the bhoys :lol:

Police Scotland :lol::lol:

I thought with another ref that cifti and johanson might've picked up second yellows. That said the ref had a good game.

Really excellent game of football with four very good in their own way goals and a contender for goal and save of the season

Thought the free kick award late on was harsh but just watched it back on the planner and it was a clear foul

Ciftci actually did okay I thought today, no clear cut chances but made one for himself out of nothing at the start of the 2nd half only thwarted by a good save...he didnt get the best of service but thought he had a decent game though, linked play up well and put in a shift.

Really smart of the Police to tell the Tesco next to The Roseburn to shut after the game to prevent Celtic fans buying carry outs for their journeys home...thankfully there were not half a dozen or so off licences along the street doing a roaring trade selling drink to the bhoys :lol:

Police Scotland :lol::lol:

Hopefully sufficiently roaring to make up for the shrinkage

I would try out Paterson-Ozturk-Augustyn-Rossi for a couple of games.

Oshinawa should be loaned out for a while.

Rossi has the makings of a top defender, didn't really rate the polish lad today.

Oshinnawa reminds me of Kubjabi, rush of blood to the head every time he's on the ball. Utter horseshit

Archived