The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

calum_ger and KB are invariably nice blokes and I laud their nominations. They acquit themselves well wherever they post on the boards. The pair of you are a credit to our club. How's the wee yin KB?

Congratulations, too, to Tedi. Contending for 'worst Bear' would've been fiercely fought but you fought off all contenders.

I note that the wee Arab fanny who started this thread described me as, "a drivelling, seething mess who thinks he's a genius for pointing out your bad grammar just to console himself when's he's lost an argument"

This is what Dennis Healey had in mind when he used his "Savaged by a dead sheep" analogy.

Aberdeen never went into liquidation

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers fans and Monkey Tennis are guaranteed to kill any decent thread.

Monkey Tennis and a couple of others on here seem more bothered by the death of Rangers than the Rangers fans to be honest.

Monkey Tennis and a couple of others on here seem more bothered by the death of Rangers than the Rangers fans to be honest.

Really?

I take it you're lazily basing this on the fact I post often, rather than on the views I actually express?

Can't believe that c**t Gareth was voted top St Mirren poster. I've yet to meet a single genuine Buds fan who believes this c**t is anything other than a total roaster. Doubt very much if he has been at a single game since the Gus glory, glory days. Picture him as a heavily bearded recluse who watches football via P&B. "Respected"?

You've only posted twice in about 3 months and they were both tear-stained rants about me. :lol:

Even though he hasn't posted or been seen for quite some time, AberdeenBud is streets ahead the best poster among the St Mirren fans.

Your Club died in 2012.

That is still fucking hilarious.

Lol

Nae Surrender

The Rangers: Brought to you by SportsDirect.com - The UK's no.1!

Best

(a bit of contradiction in terms imo)

There are very few good Rangers posters, quite a portion of this young club's fans seem to have developed a very snake-like attitude to every other club in the country; however that doesn't go for calum_gers who won the award of best poster for the Gers in 2015. Taking a decent 41% of the vote, tbf he seems like an all-round decent guy who can take criticism about his club or their support, and posts insightful things about his club.

Taking second place is another decent poster Knightswoodsbear with 29% of the vote. One of the peeple who has a brain.

In third with 12% of the vote is Tedi, lol. I think only Rangers fans voted for him.

Worst

An Exciting three-way battle in the polls to be voted the worst Rangers' poster of 2015 was won with 32% of the unpopular vote by Tedi. Not a perfect poster but in my opinion the two who were tied second are ten times worse but you disagreed. Sorry Tedi.

George Orwell once said, satirically, in 1984 that "Ignorance is Strength", the posters in joint second tend to follow that to heart. These two posters tied for second are probably the two worst posters on the entire website. The_Kincardine is a drivelling, seething mess who thinks he's a genius for pointing out your bad grammar just to console himself when's he's lost an argument. Also taking 27% of the vote is bennett who can't concede when he's beaten (see Rangers vs Morton thread).

In joint fourth with 5% of the vote is Martin/MRF-LCC-RFC (would be first if it wasn't for the ban), MyView and RedRob.

c***s

If it's any consolation Shull, I think you're a much better poster than Gareth.

Gareth is easily the best St Mirren poster on here. He also likes Ben Folds 5 which makes him a good guy in my book.

The Rangers fans taking this v.serious.

Archived