Riordan hits new low

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single supporter of every club that's posted on this thread has never had a player up top that's scored 100 goals for the club they support, watching that natural ability from start to finish and natural ability. I can see where the jealousy may come from.

It's time you fucked off away from the keyboard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Dalziel

Aye.

Fair enough I assumed this forum didn't have many elders on here.

A lot of they goals in the premier league in derbies or against the old firm yeah?

Isn't big Daz a reformed alkie who ruined his family by cheating on his wife too? Riordan is banned from a couple of nightclubs tho, absolute devil ????????

Sorry, he signed for Raith about ten years before I was born and if you watched him from start to finish scoring the goals your in mid life crisis mode. 1987 was it?

Keyboards are last generation mate.

Get to your bed you slavering imbecile.

Name one then....just one.

Plenty of fans will feel the same way about a player that has played for their club in the same way that you feel the way you do about Riordan.

You're just going around being an idiot to protect some guy you don't even know though, if you were being rational you'd agree with most things that have been said on here.

Should've quit after the East Fife fan got you telt tbh.

Plenty of fans will feel the same way about a player that has played for their club in the same way that you feel the way you do about Riordan.

You're just going around being an idiot to protect some guy you don't even know though, if you were being rational you'd agree with most things that have been said on here.

Should've quit after the East Fife fan got you telt tbh.

He did get me told and i respect his opinion considering he seen him play.

I'm protecting a boyhood hero of mine who lived the dream, scored outrageous belters, more than 100 goals and being ripped for not giving up on playing football. He's never been in trouble on the park and folk are slandering him. Everyone would do similar.

Every single supporter of every club that's posted on this thread has never had a player up top that's scored 100 goals for the club they support, watching that natural ability from start to finish and natural ability. I can see where the jealousy may come from.

Do you genuinely believe this?

Or are you just seething?

He did get me told and i respect his opinion considering he seen him play.

I'm protecting a boyhood hero of mine who lived the dream, scored outrageous belters, more than 100 goals and being ripped for not giving up on playing football. He's never been in trouble on the park and folk are slandering him. Everyone would do similar.

Everyone would do similar?

Seriously?

Archived