Riordan hits new low

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Least Cummings will know where to get the best quality council and prop in leith then

Have to say already he is probably a more effective motivator than Super Ally was in two and a half seasons as manager.

Is bambino7 friends with Riordan too? :lol:

He could probably get a game somewhere no bother but he clearly thinks he's too good for anyone outside of the Championship and Prem. That's sheer arrogance, he's clearly nowhere near good enough to even be a squad player at this level.

At least O'Connor can accept the level he should be playing at.

Just after O'Connor signed for Morton, the two of them were on Sportsound together. Obviously O'Connor's still a total fanny and he was horribly out of his depth in this division, but the contrast in attitude was telling.

O'Connor accepted that he went from playing for Scotland & Birmingham to signing for a club at the bottom of the second tier in the space of five years due to his own mistakes and that the only way he could hope to return to the top was to play well and work his way back up. Obviously he was completely done and wasn't capable of playing well which is why he's now in the Lowland League, but he took responsibility and accepted it was his fault that he was where he was. Riordan on the other hand took responsibility for absolutely nothing, said everyone was out to get him and the sole reason his career was turning into a mess was Gordon Strachan.

Until he shows some humility - which he's seemingly incapable of - clubs will always see him a dickhead with a bad attitude who they don't want around, and that's before considering that he simply isn't good enough to play full-time football.

Just after O'Connor signed for Morton, the two of them were on Sportsound together. Obviously O'Connor's still a total fanny and he was horribly out of his depth in this division, but the contrast in attitude was telling.

O'Connor accepted that he went from playing for Scotland & Birmingham to signing for a club at the bottom of the second tier in the space of five years due to his own mistakes and that the only way he could hope to return to the top was to play well and work his way back up. Obviously he was completely done and wasn't capable of playing well which is why he's now in the Lowland League, but he took responsibility and accepted it was his fault that he was where he was. Riordan on the other hand took responsibility for absolutely nothing, said everyone was out to get him and the sole reason his career was turning into a mess was Gordon Strachan.

Until he shows some humility - which he's seemingly incapable of - clubs will always see him a dickhead with a bad attitude who they don't want around, and that's before considering that he simply isn't good enough to play full-time football.

This is probably the main reason in that sentence. I would be good if Riordan could turn his attention to coaching youngsters and helping others rather than only thinking of himself. Latching on to Hibs, I just get the impression they felt sorry for him. Stubbs will never play him, its too late but at least he should be seizing the opportunity given instead of moaning to the press about some imaginary campaign to keep him out of football.

Most gifted Scottish player of his generation in my opinion, only McFadden comes close. It must have been quite some continued attitude problem to f**k up as spectacularly as he has.

Bollocks. Fletcher and O'Connor were always better

He's been lower than a submarines shithouse for years... an absolute waste of skin

tbh, given who you support and your avatar I think I'll take the post above yours as being a bit more of a balanced opinion on the guy. :lol:

He was injured at Brechin and was East Fifes best player.

Not what I was told by some East Fife supporters. The same 3 words kept coming up. Lazy, useless, c**t were mentioned by at least 4 people.

I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive over him Bambino. Unbelievable player in his day but let's not forget we spent £400,000 on him as a 25 year when his legs had somehow gone already. Hibs don't owe the guy anything.

I know he was shunted out of training at Celtic but players have broken their legs and avoided deteriorating as quickly as he did. Complete waster who I struggle to feel sorry for.

Cummings gets a hard time being compared to him personally. He seems to be doing the right things to develop as a player. If Riordan's such a positive influence, maybe he'll get a gig as a coach. Unlikely if he keeps making a tit of himself though.

No they weren't :lol:

You always say this every time this conversation comes round.

Its because its true, he was the least well rounded of the three of them, and it was fairly clear he'd never make it outwith of Scotland. He weighed about two stone and had barely any pace.

Fletcher was wiry as f**k when he came through and I don't think he won a header for about two seasons. He completely changed the type of player he is to make it.

Riordan had the most talent of the three hands down. Fletcher was the only one willing to be a professional though, which is why he's playing in the Premier League and they're finished.

Fan boys are the absolute worst.

Riordan is absolutely fucking shite and clearly a massive c**t, hence why he's resorted to whoring himself out on social media like a teenage girl. He'll be dead before he's 40.

:lol:

8 years left to live Derek, no wonder he didn't want to sign for any c***s over the bridge again.

Fletcher was wiry as f**k when he came through and I don't think he won a header for about two seasons. He completely changed the type of player he is to make it.

Riordan had the most talent of the three hands down. Fletcher was the only one willing to be a professional though, which is why he's playing in the Premier League and they're finished.

Not true. I trained with Fletcher when he came at 17 and he was always said to be better than any of the golden generation. His left foot is a wand. Mixu believe it or not turned him from playing wide on the left to a target man. Benji and Paul Dalglish were used before that to hold the ball up.

Again, used correctly Fletch should have had a better career.

I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive over him Bambino. Unbelievable player in his day but let's not forget we spent £400,000 on him as a 25 year when his legs had somehow gone already. Hibs don't owe the guy anything.

I know he was shunted out of training at Celtic but players have broken their legs and avoided deteriorating as quickly as he did. Complete waster who I struggle to feel sorry for.

Cummings gets a hard time being compared to him personally. He seems to be doing the right things to develop as a player. If Riordan's such a positive influence, maybe he'll get a gig as a coach. Unlikely if he keeps making a tit of himself though.

He's a hibs legend with more natural ability than any other player apart from Sauzee I've ever seen play for us.

He's made mistakes but what pleb from Pilton wouldn't with the richies at his disposal living the dream?

£400,000 was £200,000 we signed Bamba at same time for £70k

When was the last time he made a tit of himself?

Archived