Riordan hits new low

Why would he be disruptive? He's been training with our first team the last 4 months that coincides with our unbeaten run and was highly praised at East Fife.

Hes never been disruptive in his career bar falling out with Strachan.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you've linked your clubs 4 month unbeaten run with a player who's never even played a game for them during that time :lol:

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you've linked your clubs 4 month unbeaten run with a player who's never even played a game for them during that time :lol:

Riordans #choons and half time #bantz has clearly had a positive effect in the Hibees boiz changing room IMO.

Sevco will have to go and get themselves their very own Riordan to stop the Hibee Juggernaut, Paul Gascoigne seems like he would suit the role.

What are you on about?

What's with the Riordan hate on this thread also? He's wasted a huge chunk of his career and nobody will feel worse about it than him. How dare he try to get a job doing something he does so naturally well to provide for his young family.

He's in a national paper complaining the reason he's not got a club is because of a whispering campaign.

Nothing to do with his behaviour outside football, banned from every pub/club in the city centre, his attitude at celtic and quitting in China, his coke habit, singing racist songs about other pro footballers, the company he chooses or the fact he's not that good and is arrogant enough to think he should walk into a premiership team.

It's obviously someone else's fault.

Why would he be disruptive? He's been training with our first team the last 4 months that coincides with our unbeaten run and was highly praised at East Fife.

Hes never been disruptive in his career bar falling out with Strachan.

Plus some of our youngers are looking upto him.

Bring him back Stubbsy.

If Riordan wants to get back into football he should start by not hanging about in pubs in Drylaw and Davidson Mains with people of questionable character. Drop a few levels and make other clubs notice, not make a LinkedIn and have a moan in the press.

He can't be very disruptive is my point. He's also been highly spoken about from Stubbs and Cunmings who he helps and gives advice to.

Cummings being mentored by Riordon, ooft, what mental fucker thought that would be a good idea?

Obviously the manager who seems to know what he's doing in respect of the career progression of young Cummings.

He can't be very disruptive is my point. He's also been highly spoken about from Stubbs and Cunmings who he helps and gives advice to.

What help and advice does he give Cummings?

Apart from being a walking reminder of what can go wrong if you behave like a dick.

Archived