Hearts v Dundee United

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to win games like this if we want to claim 3rd place and push for 2nd, which is why this is exactly the game we love to lose.

If King and Nicholson start and we get an early goal then i think we could run riot. Making an afternoon of this so heading through early on the train, can imagine it will be a good atmosphere with a lot of United fans doing the same.

Instead on coming in and putting his arm around some of the younger players in a struggling United side, Mixu came in all guns blazing and has taken the complete wrong tact IMO. He's taken a shit team and made them worse.

We should be too strong for them and under the lights at Tynecastle we can be too strong for most teams in this league.

2-0

Instead on coming in and putting his arm around some of the younger players in a struggling United side, Mixu came in all guns blazing and has taken the complete wrong tact IMO. He's taken a shit team and made them worse.

We should be too strong for them and under the lights at Tynecastle we can be too strong for most teams in this league.

2-0

No you're wrong. The team are playing far better under Mixu than they played under McNamara. We're not getting the results but hopefully they will come. Under Mixu I've come away from games thinking that we could have won them; didn't do that under McNamara.

No you're wrong. The team are playing far better under Mixu than they played under McNamara. We're not getting the results but hopefully they will come. Under Mixu I've come away from games thinking that we could have won them; didn't do that under McNamara.

United are getting better - no doubt about it. Just not tonight, though, please.

Game to be called off. Another sesh in Edinburgh to await

Can't see it being called off unless travel becomes dangerous. Rain to stop about 2pm and wind to die down about 5pm. It's been wet obviously, but Tynecastle has excellent drainage.

Can't see it being called off unless travel becomes dangerous. Rain to stop about 2pm and wind to die down about 5pm. It's been wet obviously, but Tynecastle has excellent drainage.

Did our league cup semi v the sheep not get called off because of waterlogged pitch a few years back?

Is it torrential in Edinburgh?

Did our league cup semi v the sheep not get called off because of waterlogged pitch a few years back?

Is it torrential in Edinburgh?

Think so, around 2008? Sure there was a problem with one corner draining IIRC, but we've since had the pitch relaid and I'm sure I read a stat the other day that Hearts ourselves have only had something like 3 games postponed in 20 years at Tynie and none were actually do to pitch issues. One was due to dangerous conditions last month, one was when pipes in one of the stands froze and the other was due to a chemical spill on the M8.

Absolute nap to get called off after I've said all that and it is hooring down, but is due to stop.

Think so, around 2008? Sure there was a problem with one corner draining IIRC, but we've since had the pitch relaid and I'm sure I read a stat the other day that Hearts ourselves have only had something like 3 games postponed in 20 years at Tynie and none were actually do to pitch issues. One was due to dangerous conditions last month, one was when pipes in one of the stands froze and the other was due to a chemical spill on the M8.

Absolute nap to get called off after I've said all that and it is hooring down, but is due to stop.

Hopefully it is on. It does get a bit of protection from the stands

Archived