Hearts v Dundee United

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oshaniwa looks like he's not a footballer.

Not seen a great deal of Hearts this season but in the little I have he looks very very poor and being a United fan makes me a bit of an expert when it comes to poor defenders. Just a pity we don't have anyone capable of running at him and taking him on.

Not seen a great deal of Hearts this season but in the little I have he looks very very poor and being a United fan makes me a bit of an expert when it comes to poor defenders. Just a pity we don't have anyone capable of running at him and taking him on.

I thought he was just taking a bit time to settle but after watching him on Sunday.....

He's played for his country at a World Cup ffs.

he must be the only left back in Nigeria. :lol:

Oshaniwa is a weird one. He was clearly honking on sunday, but by all accounts he was excellent against St Johnstone. We've also got a very good record when he's in the team, he's not the bombscare he's made out to be. Defensively I've always been pretty confident with him, it's on the ball that worries me.

Wouldn't write him off yet but he's got to start showing a bit consistency.

I'm not convinced that Oshaniwa is totally shite.

He's certainly not on the same wavelength as the rest of our team.

Lovely through pass for Buaben's near miss on Sunday.

That was Djoum. Unfortunately, it appears we have been sold an absolute dud.

Mghee has done his penance for his moment of madness at Pitodree, get him back in the team. I'd also be tempted to drop Blajez for Ozturk, too many mistakes and not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

We should still be too good for United, just hope we have a stronger ref than at Tannadice where Mixu's kick anything that moves approach almost worked.

Ozturkey is gash. I'd drop that huddy left back and stick McGhee back in.

I still think Mr.Levein was sent the wrong player.

Ozturk is a decent player and I'd say better than Augustyn.

McGhee isn't a left back though.

Looks like we've been sold a pup with Oshaniwa.

That was Djoum. Unfortunately, it appears we have been sold an absolute dud.

Mghee has done his penance for his moment of madness at Pitodree, get him back in the team. I'd also be tempted to drop Blajez for Ozturk, too many mistakes and not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

We should still be too good for United, just hope we have a stronger ref than at Tannadice where Mixu's kick anything that moves approach almost worked.

It was Oshaniwa who played Djoum in with a lovely weighted pass - Djoum squared it to Buaben.

Archived