Dundee v Dundee United (Non Deluded Dee's Return)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

Come on banana - you're genuinely coming across as on the cusp of a breakdown. Deflector shields fully engaged and flailing wildly at anything said by a Dundee fan.

Your team is shite, it happens, there is no need to lash out at us :(

I hope you recover from this blip.

To be fair, most arabs I know had accepted that relegation was almost a certainty and were resigned to it before Christmas.

I hung on for a bit but the Hearts and Dundee defeats mean it's games up the poley time (reported for racism).

My only hope is that you fuckers contrive to come down with us, which seems unlikely but if anyone can manage such a calamitous feat it's Dundee, and Hibs.

Mon the Hi-Dees.

I hung on for a bit but the Hearts and Dundee defeats mean it's games up the poley time (reported for racism).

My only hope is that you fuckers contrive to come down with us, which seems unlikely but if anyone can manage such a calamitous feat it's Dundee, and Hibs.

Mon the Hi-Dees.

I'll admit to being slightly worried by the precarious tightness of the league this year - the bottom 6 could basically be sudden death for the playoff place.

That said, we are just as close to 4th as 11th so we need to focus on getting into that top 6 and building as big a gap as possible on the sides in the bottom 2.

I've seen enough from Hamilton and Killie to start feeling a smidge safer tbh....

I'll admit to being slightly worried by the precarious tightness of the league this year - the bottom 6 could basically be sudden death for the playoff place.

That said, we are just as close to 4th as 11th so we need to focus on getting into that top 6 and building as big a gap as possible on the sides in the bottom 2.

I've seen enough from Hamilton and Killie to start feeling a smidge safer tbh....

Killie are a far worse team than United in every respect except one, and that's the one that counts. They can dig out points on a regular basis while playing badly. After the first day of the season I assumed Killie would be dead meat and the serious competition would be to dodge the play-off spot. Well, I was half right.

Mon the Hi-Dees.

We're going nowhere with your mob. Accies will be in the play-off with Hibs who will get their revenge on them this time round, so enjoy any remaining trips you may have to Edinburgh this season as it'll be your last for a while.

AND YOU CAN BOOKMARK THE f**k OUT OF THIS!

We're going nowhere with your mob. Accies will be in the play-off with Hibs who will get their revenge on them this time round, so enjoy any remaining trips you may have to Edinburgh this season as it'll be your last for a while.

I hope your next jobby is shaped like Kingsley's head.

On the up side there's always Greenock. The Cappielow tannoy guy plays some cracking stuff. He's partial to the Ramones. And then of course there's always the Norseman. Reasons to be cheerful. :)

As much as I hated the championship there were some great trips involved.

Dunfermline, Raith, Morton, QOS are quality away days for varying reasons.

Alloa, Dumbarton, Livingston, at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Falkirk and St. Mirren are just meh - stadiums represent everything that is wrong with modern football tbh.

On the up side there's always Greenock. The Cappielow tannoy guy plays some cracking stuff. He's partial to the Ramones. And then of course there's always the Norseman. Reasons to be cheerful. :)

I actually thought the music at Dens at the derby game was pretty decent. They play some dreadful music at Tannadice.

Before anyone else adds it, they also play some dreadful football.

Archived