Rangers first choice defenders are pis?

:lol: as soon as Rangers are in Premiership there's no doubt Wilson & Kiernan will automatically be within the premierships best 4/5 CB's.

If Rangers sign Dominic Ball the under 21 England international CB on loan for free that's a player who can compete with boyata and simunovic to be Scottish footballs best CB easily.

Focus on your own club with your criticism cause your club need it far more than Rangers

Got to disagree in regards to Wilson , he has a lot of improving to do

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to disagree in regards to Wilson , he has a lot of improving to do

Disagree all you want but boyata has cost more mistakes than Wilson has this season and so has ambrose. Deila actually admitted CFC were interested in Wilson before we signed him and before they got boyata. My belief is Wilson will shine next season in premiership.

Rangers first choice defenders are pis?

:lol: as soon as Rangers are in Premiership there's no doubt Wilson & Kiernan will automatically be within the premierships best 4/5 CB's. We have the 2 best full backs in Scottish football already.

If Rangers sign Dominic Ball the under 21 England international CB on loan for free that's a player who can compete with boyata and simunovic to be Scottish footballs best CB easily.

Focus on your own club with your criticism cause your club need it far more than Rangers

Wait, you're using Boyata as a guidline for what a good defender is?

I would be surprised if Tavernier stayed at right back next season, he's got all the attributes to be a tremendous winger but defensively he's still a bit suspect.

I would be surprised if Tavernier stayed at right back next season, he's got all the attributes to be a tremendous winger but defensively he's still a bit suspect.

Take it you didn't see the full 90 mins against Hibs on Monday? Tav was a defensive roadblock and still managed to nearly score from a shot where he picked the ball up on our attack then skinned Hibs full back and made room for himself in the box.

Seems our full backs positioned themselves perfectly on Monday defensively without giving space away and Waldo done brilliant in attack too.

Boyata cost 2 mil Kiernan cost 200k Wilson cost free both of them are better signings I would rather have in my Rangers team mate

Has his best defensive display on Sunday in my opinion so there might be a bit of hope there but agree he might be giving a more attacking role next season to allow waghorn to play a more central role

Disagree all you want but boyata has cost more mistakes than Wilson has this season and so has ambrose. Deila actually admitted CFC were interested in Wilson before we signed him and before they got boyata. My belief is Wilson will shine next season in premiership.

I am not really bothered about boyota or ambrose as hilarious as it is to see , my concern is Wilson , I think there is a decent player there but he has been suspect too often this season , needs to improve and remain consistent throughout the rest of the season to have a chance to cement a position in next seasons squad, even on Monday cummings was running him ragged when he had the chance

I understand mate but to be honest Kiernan is definitely a rock who would make Cummings think twice about even trying to skin him before he tried, Wilson saved a certain tap in goal for Hibs when he cleared a byline cross to the 6 yard line at near post over the bar at like 8 minutes mate, my belief is that until he literally fluffs it by giving away euro goals such as ambrose and boyata did that stop a euro campaign for us like they did or until he literally harmed our 55 winning within next couple years campaign by doing that only then would I slate him

I understand mate but to be honest Kiernan is definitely a rock who would make Cummings think twice about even trying to skin him before he tried, Wilson saved a certain tap in goal for Hibs when he cleared a byline cross to the 6 yard line at near post over the bar at like 8 minutes mate, my belief is that until he literally fluffs it by giving away euro goals such as ambrose and boyata did that stop a euro campaign for us like they did or until he literally harmed our 55 winning within next couple years campaign by doing that only then would I slate him

Not slating him mate , just giving my honest opinion on how I see it , as I said a good player there but needs to improve and maybe regain a bit of confidence and I believe he will improve to the quality he is capable of, here is hoping he like the rest of the team can kick on from Mondays result

Are Kiernan and Wilson that shite or is it became Wallace and tavernier are mince at tracking back and they two are left to cover the entire width of the pitch?

That has been an issue although another issue is Wilson and to a lesser extent kiernan tend to also play to high up the park at certain times which I suppose is an issue with warburtons style of play he wants to go with , to be fair the last few weeks I have noticed Wallace has stuck to a more defensive type role and not bombing forward as much as early season , and taverrnier has also started doing this the last few weeks and as I said gave his best defensive display on Monday

How come Ball isn't getting a game? Thought he strolled it against us last time.

Warburton uses every player in the squad, ball had a 9 game run with Kiernan before Wilson played last 2 games with Kiernan but Ball could come in anytime, Ball was subbed on as DM for last 20 mins against Hibs on Monday mate. I think Ball is brilliant personally and think it will be a real coup for Scottish football if Rangers sign him.

How come Ball isn't getting a game? Thought he strolled it against us last time.

Yup have been impressed with ball when he has played ,I believe warburton might have a lot of trust and belief in Wilson due to his experience of winning this division with hearts last season , ball came on for McKay on Monday when we went down to ten men and again played decent enough for his time on the pitch .

Always felt that Davie Weir had a bit to play in signing Danny Wilson.

It is the opinion of many Rangers fans mate and if I had a better memory I could confirm, I'm certain I read an interview from Warburton saying he thanks David weir for signing danny. Davie weir played alongside Danny when Danny was 18 both in the Rangers first team.

Technically no away fans should be in the home end but the club aren't really able to stop away fans buying the tickets.

With Hearts and Hibs there have probably been a few but none of them have made themselves known. Unfortunately a few Rangers fans seem to have enjoyed making themselves known in the past. I seen a group of 3 being huckled out for singing Rangers songs and squaring up to the stewards at the last game.

It doesn't bother me all that much if folk buy tickets for the home end and keep themselves to themselves. Unfortunately with all the Rangers games there have been a few who have chosen to act the c**t and I know some Dumbarton fans who choose not to attend because of that. I sat next to a guy the last time who was a Rangers fan and he couldn't have been any nicer, cheered the goals and that was about it. Nae issue with guys like that.

Technically no away fans should be in the home end but the club aren't really able to stop away fans buying the tickets.

With Hearts and Hibs there have probably been a few but none of them have made themselves known. Unfortunately a few Rangers fans seem to have enjoyed making themselves known in the past. I seen a group of 3 being huckled out for singing Rangers songs and squaring up to the stewards at the last game.

It doesn't bother me all that much if folk buy tickets for the home end and keep themselves to themselves. Unfortunately with all the Rangers games there have been a few who have chosen to act the c**t and I know some Dumbarton fans who choose not to attend because of that. I sat next to a guy the last time who was a Rangers fan and he couldn't have been any nicer, cheered the goals and that was about it. Nae issue with guys like that.

I seen the three getting huckled down the front the last game , most times I have been there I have spoke to some dumbarton fans around me and some of them have had a bit of humour or banter or just a general chit chat , most seem to know straight away I was a Rangers fan but no issues . The first two times right enough I was down the far side and the end section was more or less an unofficial Rangers end as it was all Rangers fans around me

Archived