• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably our last chance to get something at home against Rangers in the league for the foreseeable. Here's hoping the players realise that and give their absolute all, that's all we can ask.

Wonder if we'll have any new signing or contract news by Saturday. Perhaps a return for the Broph? Although I noticed he played for Accies on Saturday.

Three points is a must, any points dropped and hibs or Falkirk could take advantage of our three point lead. A tough game, we'll have to be patient and try to break them down while keeping the backdoor closed.

We're haven't lost at home for over two months.

That's a bit of a specious argument. By ko on Saturday you'll only have won one home league match in almost three months.

Three points is a must, any points dropped and hibs or Falkirk could take advantage of our three point lead. A tough game, we'll have to be patient and try to break them down while keeping the backdoor closed.

That's the hard bit. I can't think of any question for which the answer is Danny Wilson.

Anything other than a rangers victory is a bonus for us.

Hope for a good showing from us and a draw at half time to put a bit more pressure on rangers in the second half.

I reckon we ll see kirky starting again and The Don from.the bench.

Rangers to win 3-1; goals from hurlock, edu and konterman with a consolation via an andy halliday og.

As long as we don't get embarassingly pumped I'll be happy. Keep it tight at the back and try and exploit those marauding full-backs has to be the game plan here.

I'm just glad Halliday isn't playing. It would break my heart to see him viciously lash out and seriously assault our Donald. Would hate to see our arena play host to such thuggery, hopefully he receives a stadium ban to ensure child spectators are protected from being within a 200 meter radius of the lunatic.

1-1, Praying Mantis double with a Gabriel Amato consolation.

As long as we don't get embarassingly pumped I'll be happy. Keep it tight at the back and try and exploit those marauding full-backs has to be the game plan here.

I'm just glad Halliday isn't playing. It would break my heart to see him viciously lash out and seriously assault our Donald. Would hate to see our arena play host to such thuggery, hopefully he receives a stadium ban to ensure child spectators are protected from being within a 200 meter radius of the lunatic.

1-1, Praying Mantis double with a Gabriel Amato consolation.

I think Rangers are appealing Halliday's red from yesterday, so he might end up being available.

If he can play then I'll take the step of leaving my elderly grandfather at home. Heard wee Andy's particularly partial to assaulting a pensioner.

Archived