• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thepundit, on 29 Dec 2015 - 23:43, said:

But if Halliday is not available there's plenty of other players who could play in his position and do well.

No there isn't. Your first choice defenders are pish. So I'd imagine the ones on the fringe aren't much better.

I will probably be in the home end for this , i come in peace dumbarton fans , might even be willing to share my crumpets

Pancakes only in the home end I'm afraid.

Watch you'll be called every name under the SON if they find out.

I'll leave.

Badum Tish

I was gonnae take my 80 year auld granny to this yin , she loves a crumpet with her tea , don't think I will bother of this is the bile she will be exposed to

Don't want people with her sort of views in our stadium anyway.

I love the idea of posters popping in here and not having a clue what's going on.

No there isn't. Your first choice defenders are pish. So I'd imagine the ones on the fringe aren't much better.

Rangers first choice defenders are pis?

:lol: as soon as Rangers are in Premiership there's no doubt Wilson & Kiernan will automatically be within the premierships best 4/5 CB's. We have the 2 best full backs in Scottish football already.

If Rangers sign Dominic Ball the under 21 England international CB on loan for free that's a player who can compete with boyata and simunovic to be Scottish footballs best CB easily.

Focus on your own club with your criticism cause your club need it far more than Rangers

Archived