The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

What's fat, ginger and pregnant?

Nothing.

Thobbers wife is NOT a joke,she has feelings, unfortunately she needs 14 inch before she feels it!!!

Ps 2 hands in horse terms.

Edited by SlipperyP

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

If you having exercise related transient abdominal pain, I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but a stitch ain't one

Every week my village throws a women into the lake and as yet none have come back up to the surface. We have 99 problems but it would seem a witch ain't one.

Dunno if someone has put this on already.

Paddy and Mick are walking through a graveyard looking at all the headstones.

Paddy comes across one and shouts to Mick "Bugger me, there's one here who was 152."

Mick shouts back "Oaft really? What was his name?"

Paddy replies "Miles from London"

I phoned the dentist the other day to ask about how much money it would cost to pull out a tooth that was causing extreme pain.

"£80 said the dentist

"£80? Thats far too much" I told the dentist

"Well that's the normal charge"

"Well what about if you didn't use any anaesthetic?" I enquired

"It would would be painful but I could knock £20 off the price"

"And if you got one of the trainees to perform the procedure would it make it cheaper?" I asked

"Well it wouldn't be a very professional job because he's not fully trained and it would still be painful but I could take another £20 off the price" explained the dentist

"Excellent and finally you could make it a training exercise and get all the other students to observe it and learn about it" I said

"That's a good idea it'll be good training for them but it'll be traumatic having all those people in the room while it's happening but I'll take £30 off if that can happen" said the dentist

"Aw superb mate, so can you book an appointment for my wife next Wednesday?"

Paddy tells his wife "my arse is really burning. I've no idea what it is?". 

"Ring sting" his wife says.

Paddy replies , "how the hell will that p***k know?"

Continuing this theme..

Quasimodo is in the belltower of Notre Dame checking out a bell which isn't working.  He gives it a push and nothing happens.  He pushes harder and still nothing.  So he takes twenty steps back, takes a massive runnie and launches a flying kick at the bell.  With a huge creaking groan, it swings away from him, back towards him and catches him full in the face.  He flies through the air, through a stained glass window and tumbles down the roof, landing on the cobbled streets, stone dead.

Pretty soon a crowd gathers round. "Does anyone know him?" Says an onlooker.  "Not sure" says another "but his face rings a bell...."

I thangyew.