Auld Years Night thread 2016

mojito

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sitting playing fucking CoD ( :lol: ) ffs, mates sending me snaps every 5 minutes of them in Aberdeen. Wasn't bothered about staying in at 7 o clock, but I'm absolutely gutted the now.

Away to absolutely kick the arse out of Saturday.

I'm sitting playing fucking CoD ( :lol: ) ffs, mates sending me snaps every 5 minutes of them in Aberdeen. Wasn't bothered about staying in at 7 o clock, but I'm absolutely gutted the now.

Away to absolutely kick the arse out of Saturday.

You're living like a badass compared to me. I'm on Twitch watching folk play Rainbow6.

I'm a changed man. I live a clean, substance abuse free life and have done since Dec. 20th last year!

There will be certain slips, accounted for pre year, but on the whole I'm an old boring bastárd like a lot of the folk here I've slagged over the years. Stop the laughing, you'll be here one day too.

You're young and seem relatively assertive

wtf are you doing on here

I'm ill and everybody I know is currently out steaming somewhere. I bottled going to my mates flat and Sigala in Aberdeens Institute this morning due to feeling shite and I'm really regretting it.

I'm ill and everybody I know is currently out steaming somewhere. I bottled going to my mates flat and Sigala in Aberdeens Institute this morning due to feeling shite and I'm really regretting it.

I served a woman today who kept sniffing and I shat it and downed a litre of orange juice when I got in to ward off any lingering ill-effects

Then again I don't have any friends so wasn't going to be doing anything anyway, but I like not combining misery with illness

I served a woman today who kept sniffing and I shat it and downed a litre of orange juice when I got in to ward off any lingering ill-effects

Then again I don't have any friends so wasn't going to be doing anything anyway, but I like not combining misery with illness

:lol:

Cheer up and have a good 2016 Miguel. ;)

Decided to do my first ever shift on a bar at SWG3 tonight. May as well cash in on my meh attitude on NYE.

That'll be wild. Get plenty waters ready to hand out.

Ended up working the cloakroom and was fucking manic. Also as we both expected everybody was absolutely full of the swedgers. Todd Terje was decent though.

Archived