Most risible c**t in Scottish popular culture

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree with Alan Brazil. I remember he spent the first half of his show at the Commonwealth games berating a young cop who didn't let him in as he didn't have a pass, he actually gave it big licks about 'do you know who I am'. That coupled with the way he acts on that show, along with the depression chat. He's a horrible vile arsehole, an absolute shambles of a man.

Here's the c**t trying to get out of a drink driving charge.

Utter shit of a man!

Got to agree with Alan Brazil. I remember he spent the first half of his show at the Commonwealth games berating a young cop who didn't let him in as he didn't have a pass, he actually gave it big licks about 'do you know who I am'.

Reminds me of Only An Excuse' 94 where Chick Young is chucked out of Hampden for nae having a ticket.

Aw some abuse brilliant if you couldn't hide behind a username you'd be sitting like a mouse ya knob...anything else to say be the big brave man and do it through pm and our real names

What difference would my real name make?

Are you going to travel to Dundee to confront me or are you just going to go on my Facebook and 'like' any photos that may have children in it?

What difference would my real name make?

Are you going to travel to Dundee to confront me or are you just going to go on my Facebook and 'like' any photos that may have children in it?

In Dundee often for work, don't see the point in you being abusive on here if your not man enough to do it in real life pretty pathetic. Facebook?? Na got weans and a happy family myself so wouldn't bring mine or anybody else's into any sort of bother I had

In Dundee often for work, don't see the point in you being abusive on here if your not man enough to do it in real life pretty pathetic. Facebook?? Na got weans and a happy family myself so wouldn't bring mine or anybody else's into any sort of bother I had

Ok, next time you're in Dundee and wish my presence, drop me a PM.

Archived