Rangers vs Killie

We have too many attacking options for Killie to deal with. Wallace bombing down the left with McKay, Tav bombing down the right with waggy, Holt making his class runs, i could go on.

Waghorns a certainty to score.

These are my thoughts. I don't remember the last time I missed a Scottish Cup tie involving Killie but I have no desire to go to this game. I have a Burns Supper on the Friday 5th February and hope the game is scheduled for then, so I have an excuse to not go.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win win here for the ****. They can belt oot the billy boys and blame killie.

I will outshull shull in the breeks stakes if Killie beat this shower of fucking mutants :)

No posts on the 5th round cup thread commenting on or showing any interest in C*ltic's draw ??

Would rather sit on here trolling another Rangers game.

Speaks volumes! F*ckin desperate!!

No posts on the 5th round cup thread commenting on or showing any interest in C*ltic's draw ??

Would rather sit on here trolling another Rangers game.

Speaks volumes! F*ckin desperate!!

It's CELTIC not C*ltic, you fucking child :lol:

We have too many attacking options for Killie to deal with. Wallace bombing down the left with McKay, Tav bombing down the right with waggy, Holt making his class runs, i could go on.

Waghorns a certainty to score.

All Championship quality players so no fear for me.

We used to give Rangers a good game at Ibrox fairly regularly and even picked up a fair few results, but that was before we had incompetent shitebag managers. Locke will spend the entire week in the build up to the game paying them ludicrous amounts of respect and then we'll go out and soil ourselves on the park before losing 4-0.

We used to give Rangers a good game at Ibrox fairly regularly and even picked up a fair few results, but that was before we had incompetent shitebag managers.

I'm trying hard to think when that was. I've always thought of Killie as our feeder club since Ross Mathie brought Wee Tam McLean to our Boys Brigade (13th Motherwell) just after Calamero* signed for us.

The stats seems to suggest I'm right:

http://www.followfollow.com/head_to_head/rangers/vs/kilmarnock/index.shtml

*Nickname for Wee Tam

He wants Stevie Smith in midfield :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, Smith has looked good when he's been playing in centre-midfield for us. Yet again, when the competition for places in our centre midfielder contains Jamie Hamill and Scott Robinson, he's probably one of our better midfield choices.

I'm trying hard to think when that was. I've always thought of Killie as our feeder club since Ross Mathie brought Wee Tam McLean to our Boys Brigade (13th Motherwell) just after Calamero* signed for us.

*Nickname for Wee Tam

The old Rangers did indeed live a parasitical existence off of most Scottish teams in that they plucked those teams better players, often for peanuts , and all too often let the player languish in the reserves . These actions were often referred to by the OF as disseminating funds to the weaker teams in the league , as if they were doing a charitable deed,brothers Walfrid and Struth would no doubt have approved.. It's good to see that your new feeder clubs are the likes of Accrington Stanley / Doncasterr etc

I think what Craig is alluding to is that under certain managers we went to Glasgow or played at RP and gave them a game I.e. Kenny Shiels / Mixu/ Bobby Williamson/Tommy Burns/Willie Waddel whilst the rest seem to capitulate too easily

*Nickname for Wee Tam

I've seen us win 6 times at Ibrox since promotion.

These include one which ended a record unbeaten home run,one which we won 3-0 and effectively got wee dick the sack, one which ended 10 in a row with a last minute winner and my fave, a win on administration Saturday.

I've seen us win 6 times at Ibrox since promotion.

These include one which ended a record unbeaten home run,one which we won 3-0 and effectively got wee dick the sack, one which ended 10 in a row with a last minute winner and my fave, a win on administration Saturday.

I think these wins are even more special for Killie fans because we never won at the other lot's place during this period.

I heard you on the phone in last night and you gave nothing away when asked how it would go. They hadn't a clue who your brother was.

He has played well the last 2 games - he needs to take his chance. If only he could score like your dad did when he played. :):)

I actually think they did know and were waiting to see if I would mention it. But I just didnt see a point in mentioning it to be honest.

You have to remember that my dad played more than half his career in midfield, before moving back to centre half when his legs started to go :lol:

Archived