Annan V Morton

Cowshed118

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five new players have been added to the Annan squad during this transfer window.

Striker Lewis Guy, full back Jack Breslin defender Kevin Nicoll, midfielder Ben Jago and Jordan Moffat.

All should be available for the Morton game on Saturday.

Looking forward to this game.

Five new players have been added to the Annan squad during this transfer window.

Striker Lewis Guy, full back Jack Breslin defender Kevin Nicoll, midfielder Ben Jago and Jordan Moffat.

Me too, it's unfortunate that Spoonsy is out though! Hopefully these new signings have great debuts!

Unfortunately not Marco, Kevin Nicoll and Jordan Morton are both cup tied.

Thats a shame. Jordon Morton played well on Saturday.

Apologies, apparently the SFA have recently changed the rules so if the player has only been an unused sub in the competition it doesn't count. So Jordan is available but not Nicoll.

Pals driving down to this one and on the road early, also be down for lunchtime, does your social club have BT sport for the Man City Liecster game?

Samuel must start this one for me, which means he probably wont, 1-0 Ton

You have already asked this earlier in the thread!

Looking forward to this, Galabank is one of only 2 senior grounds I haven't been to so I'm getting it off the list. Couple that with being on the early bus...

Will there be segregation for this one? If so, do we get a roof?

Looking forward to this, Galabank is one of only 2 senior grounds I haven't been to so I'm getting it off the list. Couple that with being on the early bus...

Will there be segregation for this one? If so, do we get a roof?

Yes there is segregation.

Away supporters get 1/3 of the Stand which is covered and seated. Also behind the goals opposite the Clubhouse which is uncovered.

Hopefully it keeps dry on Saturday for all you Morton supporters travelling to Annan.

Looking forward to this one. We have been pretty poor in the league recently so this is a nice distraction, although Annan will be up for this are they are playing well and had a great result in the last round against Accies so it won't be an easy game for us. We will have to be on top of our game, and I know we can play to a higher level that we have done recently.

Disappointed that Spoonsy is out, although he would probably have scored against us!

2-1 Morton.

Archived