Annan V Morton

Cowshed118

Thanks for playing anyway, chump. Back to the farmers' markets or habitual incest that normally passes for entertainment in the Borders.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Yes and if we had listened to you, dropped Johnstone (two assists) and played without wingers we would have been in double figures by now.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good performance from us. Hopefully getting the 4 goals will give the team a bit of confidence going forward into the game at Alloa. Thought Bobby Barr and Stef had great games. Bit annoying that McManus never got himself on the score sheet, last season he'd have but is that chance he put wide.

Glad to be in the hat for the next round. A home tie against anyone apart from Celtic/Sevco and I'd fancy our chances.

I will say that despite not liking his diving tendencies, I've been really happy with Barr this season.

I've been pleasantly surprised by his overall work-rate - the last game against the Tribute Act being a good example of this. He did a lot of defensive tracking and offered a threat on the break, despite defending not being his strength.

I'm more amazed that he hasn't had a verbal rammy with the fans, given his tiny tears' antics at Cappielow while in an opposition jersey. There's time left for a good shame game though.

Lots of people refused entry, some physical intervention when we were celebrating goals etc. Just out for any excuse to give people a hard time.

Lots of people refused entry, some physical intervention when we were celebrating goals etc. Just out for any excuse to give people a hard time.

Had right good search of our bus after the game as well, didn't find anything...

Starting to see a common theme with Morton fans causing trouble away from home.

With this hassle today and the issues at Ibrox earlier in the season you really need to look at the common denominator.

Archived