Alloa v Morton - 16/01/16

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is must-win for us, with two defeats in our last two league games and Rangers & Hibs up next. A defeat here would mean we're in very real danger of 0 points for 15 which would be a disaster.

Forbes in the middle please.

looks like he done worse for you lot than he do e for us, 2 goals in 12 appearances.

Ross Caldwell did great for us until he was dropped. He'd scored a few goals and had a couple of assists in his first 4/5 games then as soon as McManus came back he was put on the bench. I wouldn't have minded keeping him for this season but not necessarily as a starter. Seems to have a poor attitude though.

Ross Caldwell did great for us until he was dropped. He'd scored a few goals and had a couple of assists in his first 4/5 games then as soon as McManus came back he was put on the bench. I wouldn't have minded keeping him for this season but not necessarily as a starter. Seems to have a poor attitude though.

that sums him up nicely. Decent player, but seems prone to throwing a strop if not selected.

Same. Scored in first game and really looked the part, but seemed to diminish quickly once he wasnt starting. A few tales put his attitude in question, but obviously dont know the full stories. Would have thought he'd have fared better in League One.

Archived