Alloa v Morton - 16/01/16

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the only sensible decision. Folk running about the park during play with brushes and the snow only getting heavier.

And it caused a sea of heads gone bumpkins in the home support, best part of the day ^_^

Good news, pleased with that. Shame for Alloa though, they'll be gutted being in front and having it abandoned.

Indeed, you can f**k off with your "good news" talk.

On a more positive note it would seem that we were playing well and deserved to be ahead, the revival is still on.

Should've been called off 10 mins earlier. Stopping the game to clear the lines was f*cking useless it lasted all of 5 minutes until they were covered again. People actually think that pitch was playable? :lol:

The seethe in the home end when it was called off was a glorious sight, GIRFUY.

I seen also they've taken the lines on the pitch in to make it laughably small. I know they're struggling but cmon tae f**k. This is the 2nd tier, not school football.

At the point it was called off it could have continued but I Doubt it would have lasted another 10 minutes. Frustrating in that when I arrived home a few miles up the road the snow was off.

Anyway good high tempo stuff from Alloa had Morton mainly on the back foot. We deserved our lead and looked likely to add to it. Would like to see the Morton second half chance again. Not sure but thought it was a decent save from our new goalie.

Archived