St Johnstone v Hamilton Academical , Saturday 13th January 2016

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Billy Reid-esque. Time wasting at 0-0 from the very first whistle :lol:

McGovern has been taking the Cerny route throughout. Incredible.

Remarkable refereeing decision to award a goal kick when he stopped a certain goal from Cummins and knocked it over the bar with his shoulder.

McGovern has been taking the Cerny route throughout. Incredible.

Remarkable refereeing decision to award a goal kick when he stopped a certain goal from Cummins and knocked it over the bar with his shoulder.

Standard Dallas. This is an absolute stick on 0-0 so far. Hamilton have absolutely no intention of attacking us and we're stuck in our shell again. Wotherspoon and Thomson look like they could maybe spark something though.

Absolutely fucking terrible. Unconvinved we had a decent chance. Looks like TWs happy to revert to last years absolute shitfests

Oh my - no MOH - no goals.

I'm stunned.

You realise hes played in the previous games in which weve failed to score? Thomson arguably contributed more today than MOH has over those games.

The boy on Sportsound celebrated when the final whistle went.

Is MOH being out of the team related to the recent interest? Is he injured or due to leave?

Left out as hes "not in the right frame of mind"

Time wasting(starting in the first hallf)play acting,spoiling tactics and constant fouling...Enjoy your point Hamilton.

MacKinnons swing at Davidson face, completely obvious and with such force you hear it in the stands, was my personal favourite. No surprise Dallas just ignored it.

Archived