St Johnstone v Hamilton Academical , Saturday 13th January 2016

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Imrie, big Lucas still injured?, Kurtaj injured? Goodness knows what team we will get. Still will be there for a surprise accies win

Kurtaj isn't injured...that is the line they are putting out.When you fall foul of the hierarchy,there is only one outcome.

There was nearly 500 Accies fans at Annan....probably scraping more than 50 at this as the refusal to dismiss Martin Annan has led to many long time fans saying enough is enough.

A case of how many.It could all be so different,but when you are in a job where results don't matter,then it is no surprise that you remain in situ despite goodness knows how many calamities.

0-0 draw. f**k this form we're in.

Pretty much.

Lets look at this logically.

• We've shoved it up Hamilton dry every time we've met them this season
  • We've gone from top scorers in the league to not scoring in four games
  • Our most influential forward is now fit enough to play again
  • Hamiltons defence has been a complete shambles away from home
  • They just suffered one of the most humiliating results in the history of top flight clubs
  • They're missing probably their best player

If this isn't 0-0 or a 1-0 Hamilton win then I'd be absolutely amazed.

6-0 St Johnstone, and the sad thing is, I'm not really exaggerating with that prediction.

St Johnstone will have to be really poor to not win this, we are shambolic at the back, and with no Imrie fighting up front, can't see goals for us either.

God knows what team will go out, we'll just have to wait and see. I will be going to this as its just a ten minute walk away from me, but not looking forward to it. Another day of work with endless pelter's.

I'm sticking £20 on St Johnstone winning, maybe in some way jinx, and if it doesn't work, at least I get some cash.

Another nail in our relegation coffin with Martin Annan saying we did not get the breaks .

There was nearly 500 Accies fans at Annan....probably scraping more than 50 at this as the refusal to dismiss Martin Annan has led to many long time fans saying enough is enough.

Do you think last Saturday's Cup shock has made a lasting impression with some Hamilton fans?!

We've been 4-0 up in both games, get your house on that anytime at 18/1

Thats a cracking bet , be having a slice of that .

Accies to rally late in the game as Saints arse about , then Martin Annan to spout how his usual drivel post match .

I'm sure everyone will be delighted to hear that Andrew Dallas is the referee for this one.......

Braw. My dad has an unbridled hatred for Hugh Dallas so his offspring brings it all back. Means i can be the calm one this week.

During his tenure he has been known as Calamity Canning , Clueless Canning , now he has Martin Annan to add to the growing list , and with the board saying he is not judged on results i am sure there is more names to follow as he stumbles through the rest of the season , bit of a come down after our last manager was known simply as Sir Alex by Accies fans .

He's maybe been poor for you but he did have an impossible act to follow.. It would have been interesting to see where Accies ended up last season if Alex Neil had stayed til the summer.

He shouldn't have been given the job nor should he have accepted it. He lost his 3 games as caretaker 3-2 vs United, 2-0 vs Celtic and 5-0 vs Partick and said something like he didn't want the job. The whole thing's been awful.

I'm not usually one for knicker wetting but we are truly fucked. Even if we bring in a few players, we have a manager who can't organise or motivate players and looks completely lost and disinterested for the entire game. I'd be amazed if St Johnstone don't beat us, our defence is atrocious and any results we have scraped of late have basically been jammy. Yet another defeat and Canning will just look glaikit and give the usual meaningless soundbites after the game.

Fair bit of snow as a arrived in Perth tonight. Roads were pish. Do they bother gritting them anymore??

Anyways, will probably go if its on. I'm off to Stenhousemuir if its off. Don't ask.

Archived