Dunfermline v Albion Rovers

With the games coming thick and fast I wouldn't mind resting Geggan and Falkingham for the Albion game to have them fully fit for Saturday's game. Not sure it will happen, glad we rested players like Fais and Moffat on Saturday when we went 3 up. For me I'd go with

Murdoch

Reid

BRE

McKay

Talbot

Paton

Falkingham

Geggs

Cardle

Moffat

Fais

As I said though wouldn't mind them being rested our squad is so strong I don't think it would matter.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the games coming thick and fast I wouldn't mind resting Geggan and Falkingham for the Albion game to have them fully fit for Saturday's game. Not sure it will happen, glad we rested players like Fais and Moffat on Saturday when we went 3 up. For me I'd go with

Murdoch

Reid

BRE

McKay

Talbot

Paton

Falkingham

Geggs

Cardle

Moffat

Fais

As I said though wouldn't mind them being rested our squad is so strong I don't think it would matter.

I think we'll be looking to win the title as quickly as we can and if that proves successful we can start resting players in the remaining games.

Also quicker we win title, quicker we can start to get players signed up for next season

Winning it at home to Brechin would be splendid, as that's the next game I'm going to before the last day.

Jimmy's negativity has rubbed off - I'm a bit concerned that we will lose tonight. Albion Rovers ran Peterhead very close. Stranraer chucked it during the match and Stenny chucked the tie before it even started. We might get another Airdrie-style wake-up call. 

Taking my lucky charm of a daughter along - she has not even seen us concede a goal, never mind lose. 

Archived