Dunfermline v Albion Rovers

Jimmy's negativity has rubbed off - I'm a bit concerned that we will lose tonight. Albion Rovers ran Peterhead very close. Stranraer chucked it during the match and Stenny chucked the tie before it even started. We might get another Airdrie-style wake-up call. 

Taking my lucky charm of a daughter along - she has not even seen us concede a goal, never mind lose. 

I will state now that it's her fault if we fail to win this evening.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CdA_qpXWEAAPDNa.jpg

0-0 tonight then...

I'm also bringing my girlfriend's son along to his first Pars game. He has had experience of Celtic, Livingston and Hibs games so far. I wanted to bring him along to either the Ayr, Stranraer or Stenny game however that didn't happen so we are heading along tonight.

Again, early-ish goals look to be key for us. An early goal and we always look to be on easy street, but if teams keep it level up until half time then it's a lot more touch and go.

That said, we'll now score early and lose 3-1.

4-0,

Albion really struggled on our large pitch earlier in the season and i think it will happen again, especially with it being a midweek game at this stage in the season.

Wouldn't say they struggled, they kept things quite tight until their keeper decided to chuck the ball in the net.

Oaft that was bad. Brad McKay :lol: BRE not much better, long hopeless balls to nobody. Faiss missed an absolute sitter at 0-0. Josh played well again which is one of the few positives. 2 big games coming up away to Ayr and Cowden, really think we need Geggan back in the middle of the park we just kept missing out the midfield.

The league is done, over, take the trophy and enjoy your summer

But...........

You have to admit...........

You are full-time...........

So you really, really should be winning it, don't you think?

See you Saturday!

Archived