Dunfermline v Albion Rovers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Albion's best player, by far, was their number 4, but apparently he is shite and has only played well against us this season  :lol:

He has had some horrific moments but most of those were when playing in defence. It seems like big Ric is a different player when he's in front of the back four rather than part of it. (See also Ciaran Donnelly.)

For anyone who can be arsed... 

Brad's 'defensive' header doesn't look quite as bad as I thought it was at the time - plenty of opportunities for other players to get it cleared. I just skipped through it but couldn't see the Cardle and El-Bak dives. At the time I thought El Bak's was a silly dive but Cardle's one didn't strike me as being a bad dive yet he was the one who got booked.

For anyone who can be arsed... 

Brad's 'defensive' header doesn't look quite as bad as I thought it was at the time - plenty of opportunities for other players to get it cleared. I just skipped through it but couldn't see the Cardle and El-Bak dives. At the time I thought El Bak's was a silly dive but Cardle's one didn't strike me as being a bad dive yet he was the one who got booked.

took me a longer than it really should have to work out that was the first game.... sunshine at night was the wake up call. ha ha. 

correct video... 

took me a longer than it really should have to work out that was the first game.... sunshine at night was the wake up call. ha ha. 

correct video... 

Booing at the end  :lol:

I didn't boo but I was sorely tempted after sitting through that shite on a cold Tuesday night. Plus it was my birthday. Wish I had booed now...

Anyway, the holier than thou fannies on the Facebook page are a hundred times worse than people jeering a poor performance.

Chin up! Every team would love these problems. Geggan is back and the team will be right up for it. It should be the match of the day.

Archived