January Transfer Window

Shocking that Hearts & Aberdeen snapped up some top talent from other Scottish Clubs & on the cheap. They are trying to prevent competition.

Oops, silly me....that only applies when it's Celtic or Sevco who snaps them up....& for £m's

Hearts and Aberdeen play the players they sign.

Heads gone.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking that Hearts & Aberdeen snapped up some top talent from other Scottish Clubs & on the cheap. They are trying to prevent competition.

Oops, silly me....that only applies when it's Celtic or Sevco who snaps them up....& for £m's

Great banter

Souttar being referred to as top talent.

Total heads gone.

Wondered this myself. He looked decent against us a few years ago, but he was up against Kevin Smith and then Colin Nish...

I keep wondering if he'll be the sort of player who is class in FM/Fifa but will go on to have a fairly meh career bobbing about mid-table SPL teams. Like Mark Kerr in Championship Manager 01 or whenever it was where he became the best player in the world.

Hearts and Aberdeen play the players they sign.

Heads gone.

You're right. We should really start playing the likes of Armstrong, Broony & GMS more...oh wait we are playing them.

Remember, we play more games overall so they will all play an adequate amount of games.

On the flip side if they are crap like Ciftci, then Dundee Utd are at least overly compensated. Do Hearts & Aberdeen shell out the same money

You're right. We should really start playing the likes of Armstrong, Broony & GMS more...oh wait we are playing them.

Remember, we play more games overall so they will all play an adequate amount of games.

On the flip side if they are crap like Ciftci, then Dundee Utd are at least overly compensated. Do Hearts & Aberdeen shell out the same money

So, there we have it, folks - Celtic dae everything right, and everybody else does everything wrang.

As you were.

Archived