Celtic v Hamilton Accies

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The highlights only confirm what I said last night. I'd accept being beaten heavily by Celtic if they were unplayable on the day/night but so many of their goals came from mistakes.

Griffiths (the UK's top scorer) gets 2 free runs in the first half, free header for Lustig, no one closing down Bitton despite his known ability for long range goals, Kurakins and Kurtaj presuming the ball has gone out for Griffiths' first, Forrest have all the time in the world and Devlin simply hitting the ball off Griffiths. Rogic's was a bit unlucky and McGregor's was a good goal.

Both the players and Canning have embarrassed the club and have being doing so for too long. Canning will get the brunt of the blame (and rightly so) but those players have let him down too.

Anybody explain the thingy with folks phones last night?

I think this is a new thing Celtic fans are doing, heard it mentioned on Sportsound a couple of weeks ago - probably inspired by a candlelit vigil they held at some stage.

Plus Green Brigade were rubbish.

Waited and waited and not one flare cometh.

Pash.

I don't know whether they were Green Brigade or not but Celtic fans certainly kept up with their scummy reputation last night...

post-53099-14532878795396_thumb.jpg

I'd say getting beat with a 6 goal margin of a newly promoted team is worse than getting beat by a 7 goal margin of the champions tbh.

To be fair Canning also has a 4-1 defeat to a 4th tier team on his recent CV , which im sure we can all agree trumps all the above humpings.

Here are the goals in case any of the Hamilton fans want to fully analyse them and see exactly what went wrong.

This:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30937644

To be honest, it's not the result that hurts. It's been coming for months. It's not going to improve in the next few months either. The players don;t seem to care. The Board certainly don't care. Canning probably cares, but can't do anything about it.

We've been telling everyone for weeks that we're the saviours of Dundee Utds season. Maybe now people will start believing us.

This:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30937644

To be honest, it's not the result that hurts. It's been coming for months. It's not going to improve in the next few months either. The players don;t seem to care. The Board certainly don't care. Canning probably cares, but can't do anything about it.

We've been telling everyone for weeks that we're the saviours of Dundee Utds season. Maybe now people will start believing us.

I hope you stay up and send Motherwell down, purely to wipe the smirk of that c*nt McGhee's face.

Take no pleasure in seeing Hamilton get pumped. They're a great wee club and I have family who support them.

My 15 year old nephew used to come to Celtic matches with me up until a few years ago when he switched allegiances to Hamilton (his local team). The wee man would be well liked on here! :lol:

Any way - last nights result will take a bit of pressure off Ronny, which is a pity as I wish he'd get tae f**k :(

Owing to that b@$t@rd flu bug that's going about just now I opted not to go to the game and instead elected to watch it with my bottle of covonia on Celtic TV. My bhoy travelled in and kept me updated by txt. This team has still no flare despite the more than flattering score line to me it was like watching the first years playing the fourth years. Hamilton were especially poor particularly their back four who went to the pub for a swally after the the 3rd minute. I genuinely felt sorry for Martin Canning his players who just didn't turn up but they exposed us at the back as their consolation slid past Craig Gordon.i am still of the opinion that dopey Deila and his men should go now and let's get David Moyes and Roy Keane in Proper Celtic men to lead us into Europe and ten in a row.

I commend my rant to the house!!!!

Archived