East Kilbride v Celtic - SC R5 - Sunday 6th Feb - BBC 1

HomelandsOur

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW you can see our entire pitch if youre willing to stand amongst trees behind a fence at one of the open corners. Or half the pitch if you stand on the mound towards the bypass.

We called it Budweiser hill after getting knocked back at the gate one afternoon and finding out the supermarket had bud on deal.

Bloody cold though

(the hill and the bud)

I know this is unlikely to happen but is this technically legal under SFA rules? - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/east-kilbride-stars-earn-5000-7295124#P23DpaGGigxpoFsg.97

I thought all bonuses had to be declared in a contract and the idea of outside parties offering monetary incentives to players seems a bit iffy.

I know this is unlikely to happen but is this technically legal under SFA rules? - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/east-kilbride-stars-earn-5000-7295124#P23DpaGGigxpoFsg.97

I thought all bonuses had to be declared in a contract and the idea of outside parties offering monetary incentives to players seems a bit iffy.

Just pay it through a Trust for the Benefit of Employees.

Its a good bit of free advertising for the guy with the story hitting the nationals.

Surely the SFA can only regulate payments made by the club or people associated with it?

Do this company actually sponsor EK or are they just hopping on the bandwagon?

I'd love to see Celtic go out there and get a club record score (11-0 v Dundee 1895) or if we're talking the Scottish Cup club record then it's (8-0 v Cowlairs 1888). There is no reason why they can't do it but these days, clubs tend to go out against much smaller clubs, do the job and then out of respect, take the foot off the gas.

Nonsense to that though. They should be going all out to rack up the goals and creating new records.

I think we'll prob win about 6-0 then see out the rest of the game. Should def be at the very least looking to get the game beyond reach for E.K & then bringing on 3 youngsters.

I'd love to see Celtic go out there and get a club record score (11-0 v Dundee 1895) or if we're talking the Scottish Cup club record then it's (8-0 v Cowlairs 1888). There is no reason why they can't do it but these days, clubs tend to go out against much smaller clubs, do the job and then out of respect, take the foot off the gas.

Nonsense to that though. They should be going all out to rack up the goals and creating new records.

I think we'll prob win about 6-0 then see out the rest of the game. Should def be at the very least looking to get the game beyond reach for E.K & then bringing on 3 youngsters.

Interesting. The bar's been set then and given that 6-0 seems comfortable anything below that can be considered another miserable day for Sellick.

Good luck Kilby and best wishes to the sizeable ex-QP group. Looking forward to when you reach L2 and we get a proper derby day.

Archived