Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

More footage from Liverpool, it shows how hard it is to police large groups like this. You need overwhelming force to counteract the rioters advantage in numbers. The police don’t have that and so the rioters run amok.

You can see people who’ve clearly wandered into it by accident, must be terrifying.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

More footage from Liverpool, it shows how hard it is to police large groups like this. You need overwhelming force to counteract the rioters advantage in numbers. The police don’t have that and so the rioters run amok.

You can see people who’ve clearly wandered into it by accident, must be terrifying.

What’s the answer (not aimed at you in particular) but do posters have any suggestions how we respond to scenes like this?

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I love this reply to that tweet

Screenshot2024-08-03195516.png.f443a06d387e082d016160ecf1bb0bbe.png

Obviously it's the fault of the guy that's been in charge 4 weeks.

3 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Bloody Beaker folk! Coming over here, rowing up the Tagus estuary from the Iberian peninsula on improvised rafts. Coming here with their drinking vessels. What's wrong with just cupping up the water in your hands and licking it up like a cat? 

YOU FINNED c**t!

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What’s the answer (not aimed at you in particular) but do posters have any suggestions how we respond to scenes like this?

I mean if there was an easy answer we’d have done it already. I think a scenario of widespread rioting across a large geographical area is extremely hard to deal with, it’s almost impossible. We just don’t have the police force to deal with it, in numbers and the sort of police we have.

Just now, ICTChris said:

I mean if there was an easy answer we’d have done it already. I think a scenario of widespread rioting across a large geographical area is extremely hard to deal with, it’s almost impossible. We just don’t have the police force to deal with it, in numbers and the sort of police we have.

I agree but my concern is if it goes unchecked what’s the result going to be?  Like you I don’t have an answer but there seems to be a level of coordination here.  Organised, hate-filled violence cannot go unchecked.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree but my concern is if it goes unchecked what’s the result going to be?  Like you I don’t have an answer but there seems to be a level of coordination here.  Organised, hate-filled violence cannot go unchecked.

It takes time. The sad reality is you can't react to stop the looting and rioting at the time. Generally speaking for things like this I think rapid arrests after the fact and get them through courts with harsh sentences handed out will begin to bite fairly quickly.

There are people orchestrating these riots who aren't there throwing bricks around. You have to quickly disincentives those who are throwing bricks around. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The age of some of these kids.

I've been surprised at how surprised some people are about the amount of young people joining this.

Tommy Robinson and Andrew Tate are huge among 12-26yo white men, and have spent years filling their head with stuff to create this moment. You've had Twitter for the past few years literally designed to push it on you too. It's almost impossible to escape for certain people and its now in effect.

A bunch of brainwashed men who have been told they're powerless weaklings unless they stand up, assert themselves, and claim what's "rightfully theirs".

This won't go away overnight.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It takes time. The sad reality is you can't react to stop the looting and rioting at the time. Generally speaking for things like this I think rapid arrests after the fact and get them through courts with harsh sentences handed out will begin to bite fairly quickly.

There are people orchestrating these riots who aren't there throwing bricks around. You have to quickly disincentives those who are throwing bricks around. 

Don’t disagree with a word you say.  However if the arrests and detentions are minimal in relative terms and the riots grow the government will face a tough choice.  Having these people terrorise communities unabated is not an option.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've been surprised at how surprised some people are about the amount of young people joining this.

Tommy Robinson and Andrew Tate are huge among 12-26yo white men, and have spent years filling their head with stuff to create this moment. You've had Twitter for the past few years literally designed to push it on you too. It's almost impossible to escape for certain people and its now in effect.

A bunch of brainwashed men who have been told they're powerless weaklings unless they stand up, assert themselves, and claim what's "rightfully theirs".

This won't go away overnight.

I’m not surprised at all but I am saddened.  I don’t think either Robinson or Tate have any genuine beliefs, they are grifters who can make money by sowing divisions and dissent.