Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

If Gary Glitter released a propaganda video called "why we should be able to have sex with children", would you assume, correctly, that it would repulsive and not bother watching, or would you settle down for half an hour to enjoy the documentary to avoid being "intellectually lazy"?

If Gary Glitter seemed to be attracting a movement that was growing in strength and resulting in societal upheaval, I would want to hear what he was saying, if it was relevant to what was happening in the streets and in the heads of his followers.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The idea that you have to watch every video a self publicist has made after countless examples of bare faced lies and continual spouting of racist bile is frankly bonkers. It's coming from the tin foil hatted "do your research" school of thought. Even if remarkably one thing he said that was found to be libelous turned out to be true, it wouldn't change my opinion of him one iota, and turning his hoard of rabid followers against a 15 year old Syrian refugee school kid was cynical and callous exploitation whatever the circumstances.

Again, it's less about what he said and more about what the headmaster, school staff, pupils and parents had to say.

9 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Then, with respect, you seem a bit odd. If you want to watch Nazi propaganda, have at it. Don't insult others for not wanting to watch that shit.

I insulted you for having formed such strong opinions about a film you haven't seen.

20 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I have strong opinions about the producer of the video, because he's a Nazi. I don't need to watch the video to form this opinion, I have seen/read sufficient evidence. Don't insult me again.

😂What??  What does that mean mate? This is the Internet.  I do have to ask the question ...or what?

We seem to have the same opinion of Tommy Robinson as a person - racist, thuggish liar- and probably from watching a lot of the same media. However, your opinion on his film and the testimony of the people in it holds no weight because you haven't seen it 

Edited by Luddite

18 minutes ago, Luddite said:

I insulted you for having formed such strong opinions about a film you haven't seen.

He's had a whole life of cuntish behaviour to judge him by, whatever's in his self serving video would have zero impact on my opinion of him. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's had a whole life of cuntish behaviour to judge him by, whatever's in his self serving video would have zero impact on my opinion of him. 

For the fourth or fifth time, the film will do nothing to change your opinion of him, but it may enlighten you on some elements of the media and judicial system. 12 people who have nothing to benefit from talking to Tommy Robinson have been silenced.

Edited by Luddite

6 minutes ago, Luddite said:

For the fourth or fifth time, the film will do nothing to change your opinion of him, but it may enlighten you in some elements of the media and judicial system. 12 people who have nothing to benefit from talking to Tommy Robinson have been silenced.

The very fact that he made the film means that nothing in it can be trusted, and I genuinely have zero interest in looking at anything from his perspective.

The very fact that he made the film means that nothing in it can be trusted, and I genuinely have zero interest in looking at anything from his perspective.

I understand why you would think that. Good night 🙏

I’d like to look at tall women from his perspective because you’d be right about boob level. 

4 hours ago, Luddite said:

Nobody is incapable of telling the truth

I refer you to a certain Trump, Donald T. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was written out in front of him.

In our current society, it's impossible to escape right wing propaganda. Whether it's Trump, Yaxley-Lennon, Musk or Farage, we're exposed to enough of their bile as it is. We don't need to deliberately expose ourselves to more in order to form a valid opinion. 

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The last couple of pages have been a revelation for me.

I had no idea that we are supposed to ignore a decade or so of constant lying from Tommeh and his ilk in order to lap up every word of a documentary that he produced.

But, but… it exposes the media and legal system. Or something like that.

Utter shite. 

However, more seriously.  This is exactly how people get radicalised. It’s not “doing your own research”, and it’s not enlightening anyone.  It is designed to make you think “perhaps he has a point” and then lead you down a rabbit hole of hate. It is exactly like Andrew Tate radicalising young men, or Jihaddi videos radicalising young Muslim men. All are wrong. 

Edited by Wee Bully

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

If Gary Glitter released a propaganda video called "why we should be able to have sex with children", would you assume, correctly, that it would be repulsive and not bother watching, or would you settle down for half an hour to enjoy the documentary to avoid being "intellectually lazy"?

Directed by Rod Liddle no doubt.

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

If Gary Glitter released a propaganda video called "why we should be able to have sex with children", would you assume, correctly, that it would be repulsive and not bother watching, or would you settle down for half an hour to enjoy the documentary to avoid being "intellectually lazy"?

That one would be right up there with ‘Its alright because they’re old’ by Harold Shipman.

A few years ago, after the Charlottesville clusterf**k, I spent an afternoon reading various right wing sites in order to try to get my head around their beliefs. Infowars, Rebel Media etc.

All I saw was lies and hypocrisy. They are utter shite so I never looked at them again. 

These c***s have cried wolf so many times that no right minded person will ever believe a word they say.

1 hour ago, Wee Bully said:

But, but… it exposes the media and legal system. Or something like that.

Utter shite. 

However, more seriously.  This is exactly how people get radicalised. It’s not “doing your own research”, and it’s not enlightening anyone.  It is designed to make you think “perhaps he has a point” and then lead you down a rabbit hole of hate. It is exactly like Andrew Tate radicalising young men, or Jihaddi videos radicalising young Muslim men. All are wrong. 

There is nothing in his so-called "documentary" that is new or revalationary.

The fact that he has fled the UK because he was due to appear in court to face a contempt of court regards the video speaks volumes.

It basically repeats the same libellous shit he was found guilty of but compounds that further with more libellous shit about those that testified against him.

Given his past history of lying - just looking at the last week is enough - anyone thinking they are going to learn from his "documentary" is just f**king delusional.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh