Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

On 21/08/2024 at 19:39, BFTD said:

Can't be long before GBNews tries the "this channel is for entertainment purposes only and should not be considered a news broadcast" cop-out.

They already do that to avoid neutrality requirements.

On 23/08/2024 at 21:42, tamthebam said:

I caught a train from Middlesbrough years ago. It's like Grangemouth without the culture. 

Just missed Juninho tbh.

I caught a train from Middlesbrough years ago. It's like Grangemouth without the culture. 

As an aside, there was an episode of Pointless where the contestant said their preferred subject was Middlesbrough Football Club.

He reached the final where the question was to name any captain of the Scottish team.

He fluffed it and was then asked if he knew who Stephen McManus was.  He sheepishly said Yes.  He missed out on £17,000.

So close. Grangemouth doesn't have a train station.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's 5 years old, or am I missing something?

The account that got binned was alleging that Mike Stuchbery had doxxed little Stevie (albeit in worse English) so I think Welshy was pointing out what's good for the goose; loses context without the deleted posts. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

The account that got binned was alleging that Mike Stuchbery had doxxed little Stevie (albeit in worse English) so I think Welshy was pointing out what's good for the goose; loses context without the deleted posts. 

OK

I see our Tommeh is trying to raise plans for an "anti-Islam Alliance" again appealing to Sikhs, Jews, Hindus again.

Is he serious, what's in it for the groups he's trying to woo and how will it go down with his main audience, many pictured over the last 20 or so pages again.

Looking forward to a splash of colour in the next set of riots.🤔

3 minutes ago, btb said:

I see our Tommeh is trying to raise plans for an "anti-Islam Alliance" again appealing to Sikhs, Jews, Hindus again.

Is he serious, what's in it for the groups he's trying to woo and how will it go down with his main audience, many pictured over the last 20 or so pages again.

Looking forward to a splash of colour in the next set of riots.🤔

"Have you watched the documentary though? You need watch it to see all sides instead of just calling him a racist" 

Yeah...... No

I think Tommy thinks that the groups mentioned are socially conservative and could give him a veneer of credibility but I would be amazed if he can attract more than a few dozen new supporters from these groups.

As I said I can't see them being welcomed by the bulk of his support (and they can be very bulky).