Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

10 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

Fraudulently outnumbered.

Screenshot_20240907-131248_Chrome.jpg

That must have been taken quite early. About 11.30 the police realised they'd underestimated the anti-racist rally numbers and moved the cordon up to the grass by the cenotaph, as one side needed a lot more space and the other needed a lot less.

1 minute ago, Sheas_cake said:

I think you took an obvious contrarian troll a bit too seriously tbh. 

This is the thing on the internet, when someone says something precisely as ignorant as you see every 30 seconds on Twitter, it's impossible to know if they're trolling or genuine.

And if he's trolling it doesn't make what he wrote any better than if it were genuine.

3 hours ago, PossilYM said:

So Stef Shaw alias Glasgow Cabbie on Facebook had his day in George Square. His crew of assorted misfits singing Hello Hello kinda nails it as the usual suspects. Gossip coming from inside the Fash camp says the usual inside Fash fall out has already happened. Seems Stef Shaw has been done over already. Shades of Night of the Long Knives.

As in the Gary Glitter Hello Hello? 

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

He didn't even turn up. The fash are all turning on each other in their groups, blaming him for the pish turnout. It's delicious. 

If they sang Hello Hello you'd never know, I literally didn't hear a single peep from that side of the cordon for the 5 hours I was there. Not a shout, not a note, nothing. 

A few up close video clips on social media.

So Stef Shaw has went to ground. Guessing the 2K he fundraised off the mugs went with him. He was showing off yellow high viz jaikets last week.  No sign of them in the videos. He's probably in a Rangers pub in Turkey laughing at the dafties.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".
Not a single brown or black face to be seen anywhere. Cringe af.

Scotland has low levels of racism because it is >95% white.
We're still working on 1600s religious sectarianism. We'll get to racism at some point.

I think your probably right even if its an unpleasent thought to contemplate, Scotland is as racist as anywhere else. It doesnt show so much because of the lack of immigration to Scotland but I think it would unfortunately

5 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

I think your probably right even if its an unpleasent thought to contemplate, Scotland is as racist as anywhere else. It doesnt show so much because of the lack of immigration to Scotland but I think it would unfortunately

all those riots across Scottish cities the other month firmly supports your assessment. 

9 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".

We're still working on 1600s religious sectarianism. We'll get to racism at some point.

Are you suggesting that all refugees have brown or black faces?

11 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".

Maybe if you went outside you'd know fine well this is f**king nonsense. 

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As far as I know there were no Nazis there today.

This is a reminder that Nazis should be physically assaulted on sight, every single time.

There were 

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

image.png.51e445727c5e8e3dd26d685f157c6309.png

You can see a Black person quite clearly right there in the picture, though. 

Yip. Not sure what the point of the post was from him but FWIW I counted 4 non-white faces in that video. Bizarre post. 

Edited by 19QOS19

3 hours ago, Bula Bairn said:

No mention on the BBC this was billed as a "PRO-UK RALLY"

Something of an Oasis fan look about them. That's why their ancestors dressed them all in black shirts etc: the far-right have terrible fashion sense - and that's coming from me.

By the way, of course Scotland has its share of racists. Perhaps the lack of egregious rioting here stems from our far-right hating independence supporters more than they hate immigrants: see the same venue, Sept 2014.