Ticket Exchange

MONKMAN

Sorry mate but it's basically a swap for those tickets only. As you can imagine we were all chuffed to land that game with all agreeing it was even better than Eng v Russia/Slov, but if the opportunity arose to watch Eng v Wales we'd have to take it. Of course they're like gold dust!

No worries, totally understand. Knew it was a long shot. I arrive in Lyon that day as I've tickets for the Northern Ireland game there and trying to squeeze in as many games as I can. Will probably just head out to ground to see if I can pick up a spare.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate has got two cat 1 tickets for the last 16 game in St Etienne for face value if you're interested. He can't make it now and lives in Glasgow.

Do you know how much they were?

Reckon Cat 1 might be slightly outwith our price range sadly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone risking viagogo?

I've never had a problem before buying tickets from there. Looking to pick up tickets for one more game, which is currently £120 on Viagogo or £200 on Stubhub.

How many you needing?

Just the one. Squad of us going over to Montpellier to visit a mate but as I'm off I'm going over early. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you don't have a high category batch of tickets!

45 minutes to get in but then got the game I was looking for.  :thumsup2

Admittedly it was Hungary v Portugal but it was the only one they were selling tickets today for which I could make in easy time to and from my already booked hotel and other game.

Hi guys, I know it's a long shot, but would anyone with spares for any of the following games give me a shout, as I'm trying to help a guy out fae Bathgate. The games are Portugal v Austria and Italy v Sweden. Even if you know of someone who can help, I'd appreciate it. Cheers.

I've got 2 spare tickets to the last 16 game between the runner up in group A vs runner up group C. Saturday 25 June, St Etienne, Category 2 Restricted View tickets, 80euros.

Just looking for face value if anyone is interested?

I'm very interested.

Will send you a PM. 

I've 4 Category 1 tickets for Hungary v Portugal in Lyon on 22nd June and also 4 Category 2 tickets for a Last 16 match in Lille on 26th June.

Looking to sell face value also if anyone is interested in either.

Archived