The Rangers vs Falkirk

Utter nonsense. I've moaned about our stewards plenty of times, I've nearly been kicked oot several times for standing up/shouting, having a bottle of diet irn bru etc. But there is no way that they are aiding aiding home fans goading away fans, that doesn't happen.

It's quite common for away fans to charge at the home fans/shout abuse at them and in turn oor young scallywags shout and gesture back.

Stewarding at Ibrox is pretty strict.

As I said if you've not been in the away section your views are baseless

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every bear on here seems to get this, I'm sure no.8 posted pics from games and Tedi posted his season ticket.

Get some new latter Cletus, I won't be biting.

Ttfn.

That's a no then, is It?

These other guys go to games, we know that.

You tend not to. Not a problem - it's allowed. It's entirely up to you.

I just wondered from your comments whether you were there yesterday or not. Were you?

Whether he was wearing a hat or not is irrelevant. He decided with about 15 minutes to go to wade into the middle of the Falkirk support when nothing had happened other than the singing and gesturing that had gone on from both supports all game long.

This goon did nothing but inflame the situation that was nowhere near getting out of hand.

It doesn't excuse the lad doing his Kamakasi impression just after Sevco stole the game however.

Does goading not happen everywhere that has opposition supporters right next to each other? I've seen it in all sorts of places.

Nope, only they big bad Rangers fans. Other clubs sway from side to side holding hands with each other in a celebration of true sporting integrity

Nope, only they big bad Rangers fans. Other clubs sway from side to side holding hands with each other in a celebration of true sporting integrity

It is not the goal or defeat that is the issue

Falkirk fans dont expect us to win, but we expect our team to complete and I think we do. Due to the difference in budgets the gap is huge, Sevco is 10.5 million a year on players alone, 61 players in total above the age of 16, but gers fans think their squad is thin????? Falkirk is 1.5 for the whole club, players, back room and ground, but our bills get paid and we pay the queen's shilling in taxes, unlike some.

When we go to a game we expect to enjoy the game, but we accept that not all games will be entertaining.

We don't expect half eaten pies and cups of hot drinks to be thrown at us.

We don't expect to be spat on (going in and from above). Stewards yesterday where telling falkirk fans not to sit in some of the seats because of this.

We don't expect the bigotry that is dished out and is Scotland's shame from the west.

All of the visiting teams fans are complaining after the game about the treatment so we cant all be wrong, but as you say we are not the people you are.

We are producing players that are moved onto the EPL, remember the days when you wanted to play there.

We are able to spend money on transfers for the right player.

We have been at hampden on a regular basis.

I think I know that my team are currently heading in the right direction, is yours??

FFC TV yesterday had to issue an apology to the listeners due the comments being shout at them and they would have been in the main stand. it was edited out with the highlights.

If you are happy with your team time wasting at home against the likes of Falkirk and you think that you have high standards.

Will Falkirk ever play top flight football again? :(

I won't lose sleep over it if we don't get promoted any time soon. Of course you want to see your club progress and play in highest league but I despise that Premier League, plus those who run it, with a passion

I won't lose sleep over it if we don't get promoted any time soon. Of course you want to see your club progress and play in highest league but I despise that Premier League, plus those who run it, with a passion

The top flight and the diddy leagues are all part of the SPFL, i.e. run by exactly the same people.

It is not the goal or defeat that is the issue

Falkirk fans dont expect us to win, but we expect our team to complete and I think we do. Due to the difference in budgets the gap is huge, Sevco is 10.5 million a year on players alone, 61 players in total above the age of 16, but gers fans think their squad is thin????? Falkirk is 1.5 for the whole club, players, back room and ground, but our bills get paid and we pay the queen's shilling in taxes, unlike some.

When we go to a game we expect to enjoy the game, but we accept that not all games will be entertaining.

We don't expect half eaten pies and cups of hot drinks to be thrown at us.

We don't expect to be spat on (going in and from above). Stewards yesterday where telling falkirk fans not to sit in some of the seats because of this.

We don't expect the bigotry that is dished out and is Scotland's shame from the west.

All of the visiting teams fans are complaining after the game about the treatment so we cant all be wrong, but as you say we are not the people you are.

We are producing players that are moved onto the EPL, remember the days when you wanted to play there.

We are able to spend money on transfers for the right player.

We have been at hampden on a regular basis.

I think I know that my team are currently heading in the right direction, is yours??

FFC TV yesterday had to issue an apology to the listeners due the comments being shout at them and they would have been in the main stand. it was edited out with the highlights.

If you are happy with your team time wasting at home against the likes of Falkirk and you think that you have high standards.

Poor wee lamb.

I saw microwaves, bikes and a cooker being thrown at the Falkirk fans, no wonder they reacted and tried to charge through the security cordon, they were only protecting the young uns.

Prayers, vigils and candles for the Falkirk fans.

Dodgy stream, aye?

Archived