The Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was sent a clip of the FFC TV footage today, the commentary at the end is hilarious, slates Tav just before he puts a fantastic ball into the box for King to nod home in injury time!! Brilliant

Not bitter at all, ha ha

Was sent a clip of the FFC TV footage today, the commentary at the end is hilarious, slates Tav just before he puts a fantastic ball into the box for King to nod home in injury time!! Brilliant

TBF Tav wasn't at his best yesterday and didn't deserve MOTM. His delivery and subsequent header, though, were game-changers.

TBF Tav wasn't at his best yesterday and didn't deserve MOTM. His delivery and subsequent header, though, were game-changers.

Aye Tav didn't have a great game yesterday, It was just the timing of the comment that was delicious though Kinc, absolutely dead on cue, as he whipped the ball across and its in the back of the net in seconds, thought the commentator was gonna start blubbing!!

Aye Tav didn't have a great game yesterday, It was just the timing of the comment that was delicious though Kinc, absolutely dead on cue, as he whipped the ball across and its in the back of the net in seconds, thought the commentator was gonna start blubbing!!

So why mention 'bitter' in the last post?

It is not the goal or defeat that is the issue

Falkirk fans dont expect us to win, but we expect our team to complete and I think we do. Due to the difference in budgets the gap is huge, Sevco is 10.5 million a year on players alone, 61 players in total above the age of 16, but gers fans think their squad is thin????? Falkirk is 1.5 for the whole club, players, back room and ground, but our bills get paid and we pay the queen's shilling in taxes, unlike some.

When we go to a game we expect to enjoy the game, but we accept that not all games will be entertaining.

We don't expect half eaten pies and cups of hot drinks to be thrown at us.

We don't expect to be spat on (going in and from above). Stewards yesterday where telling falkirk fans not to sit in some of the seats because of this.

We don't expect the bigotry that is dished out and is Scotland's shame from the west.

All of the visiting teams fans are complaining after the game about the treatment so we cant all be wrong, but as you say we are not the people you are.

We are producing players that are moved onto the EPL, remember the days when you wanted to play there.

We are able to spend money on transfers for the right player.

We have been at hampden on a regular basis.

I think I know that my team are currently heading in the right direction, is yours??

FFC TV yesterday had to issue an apology to the listeners due the comments being shout at them and they would have been in the main stand. it was edited out with the highlights.

If you are happy with your team time wasting at home against the likes of Falkirk and you think that you have high standards.

Cry me a river

The game before Christmas apart, Falkirk have a rotten record against the Rangers re-birth.They kept getting Rangers in Cups in the first year or two and they kept failing. Even last season, they couldn't beat the Rangers of McCoist/McDowall. Allow that to sink in for a while.

We've beaten Celtic at Ibrox but not this mob.

One of 5 grounds we've beaten Celtic at in fairly recent years btw.

Every now and then I start to wonder why I despise the verminous shit-eating scum that follow Sevco.

Then I read threads like this and remember.

And they complain about our fans being abusive. Deary me!

Archived