Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic, & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

Go on....you know you want to!

That is the best one yet.

Thank you Davie, thank you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

Well you got that right (not the spelling, obvz).

The penalty with Broony wasn't debatable. Your player went for the ball, but Broony just nipped in before him and was caught and brought down. Was a straightforward penalty. The point is, they evened themselves out.

At what point in the game did this happen? I've got no recollection of it, and evidently I'm not the only one.

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic, & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

This is my favouritist post of the thread. How badly damaged is your keyboard right now?

Green Lantern he's not posting much nor is Clonmel

Hello,

Deliberately avoided the euphoria on this thread, cleverly keeping the 'heads gone' material to a minimum.

Aberdeen throughly deserved their 3pts. Celtic were rotten and heads went down early doors.

I particularly enjoyed the Scott Allan song; "We know you're a ..."

Anyway enjoy your win and subsequent gloatfest.

Hello,

Deliberately avoided the euphoria on this thread, cleverly keeping the 'heads gone' material to a minimum.

Aberdeen throughly deserved their 3pts. Celtic were rotten and heads went down early doors.

I particularly enjoyed the Scott Allan song; "We know you're a ..."

Anyway enjoy your win and subsequent gloatfest.

Booo not nearly enough seethe, play the game man. Davie is taking up all the slack here :)

Archived