DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not them rules are off the sfa site and you lot was racist abusing Darren Cole utter scumbags you lot 6-0 haha Ya bunch of part time diddys going down going down us scum

You're wrong about the rules, you're wrong about the Cole thing - that was his own fans - you are right we lost 6-0 to your big team and you might be right about us going down...but we don't know yet.

Your Twitter meltdown's good reading too.

HTH

How they not rules are rules they broke them big fine coming there wae and Darren Cole all 30 of you fans ha no wonder wullie Gibson left you lot for Stranraer least they can afford him

We've all had a beer mate. Time to go home and sleep it off.

I have a screenshot, it's fine,

Anything for our big team :wub:

I screenshotted it too :D

Its terrifying that he apparently works for a council. Assume hes just a cleaner or something though

why????

Dinnae start him again likes

I screenshotted it too :D

Its terrifying that he apparently works for a council. Assume hes just a cleaner or something though

I doubt he could operate a hoover tbh, would argue that Henry was cup-tied because he'd cleaned a different office the previous week or something

Ha the social media power #banter # take the bait

Ha maybe you should check facts before posting online the joy of a good bevvy

Come on Andy, that wasn't bait, that glorious salty tears.

I admire your admission in the 2nd post tho. Some of us have woken up in a bath tub of lukewarm water, more wrinkled than Hartley's baw sack, with the baby sitter at the door.

Archived