Blue Brazil v The Loons 30th Jan 2016

No-one interested yet?

My thoughts...

Last trip (in September) could be when the rot set in at Forfar this season - yes, we'd had a couple of dodgy performances up till then but we'd still managed to grind out a result (Montrose, Airdrie and Ayr).

Only the Pars and Hearts had beaten us (Dunfermline were flying and the Hearts game could have gone either way)

Cowdenbeath, with a very young/inexperienced keeper, were really struggling and the length of the league sat between us.

Anyway, no drive, defensive errors and a lack of cutting edge were all to the fore that afternoon - a very poor 2-1 defeat and, it would seem, the start of our current slump!

Fast forward to this Saturday - Forfar are 6 points behind and coming off the back of a terrible result in the Scottish Cup, why should I feel confident about this game?

The last couple of all-round performances have been better, our new striker will have had an extra couple of weeks training and Cowdenbeath's unbeaten run in December has ended and they have just been beaten at home by Stranraer. (no wins in 2016).

Travis will probably be out for us - apart from that the new management team should have a full squad to choose from.

Can only see a Forfar win in this one! #Believe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another postponed game. They are mounting up. Surely the SPFL can start rearranging some of the games soon.

The clubs re-arrange them these days. Personally I think it's daft rescheduling games in Jan or Feb as they have a good chance of being off again.

The clubs re-arrange them these days. Personally I think it's daft rescheduling games in Jan or Feb as they have a good chance of being off again.

Believe SPFL wait until end of February and re-arrange all the postponed games for march/april.

If clubs don't want to wait until then they need to arrange the game for a date before end of Feb.

Archived