Blue Brazil v The Loons 30th Jan 2016

I've given bollan some criticism past few weeks . But his new strike force are doing the business . Andy Ryan , what a guy ????

Was he wearing 11? Lucky to stay on the pitch I reckon. Committed a few fouls as bad as both of Gibbons bookings. Gibbons deserved both his so the ref should be consistent.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, McDaid is a waste of a shirt. If he's not getting in behind defenders and delivering balls into the box, which quite frankly he seems incapable of doing, then he contributes zero to the team. No idea why he wasn't subbed at half time.

I am just guessing but Nishy should wear No 9 instead od McDaid. Nishy was always good at supporting other strikers _ Nishy made other strikers to score. Then, Spence can score more goals and player of the month again.

Ryan looks to be a very astute signing, hope he can keep his scoring run up.

It's looks as if Bollan has made the signings required to give Forfar a chance of pushing on and staying up whereas we have got weaker with the departure of Layne and Shields. Andy Ryan was very good for us on loan a couple of years ago but was a gamble considering he's been out injured for the best part of a year - it seems like it has paid dividends.

As far as I'm concerned it's game over for us already.

Playing wingers on the wing and midfielders in midfield - check.

Bringing on early sub - check.

Attacking the 10 men and stretching the game - check.

Simple game.

Next step is bringing on 2nd sub with more than a few minutes to play.

Well played GB and the players - There is Hope.

Archived