The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

McPake, Leigh and a finished Gaz where the only players that resembled footballers that year. Mcgivern, Kubjabi, Soars, that c**t Doherty and many others all still give me nightmares. The majority knew we would lose f**k feck admitting that in the biggest cup final ever to our rivals. The very, very worst time for that match to take place. Last post on the matter though. Good Karma from now on.

Spot on.

f**k Matt Doherty aswell.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How you getting through bud.

In other news what's everyone dress code?

Supporters bus getting picked up just over the bridge then off to said pub above. You training it mate aye?

Dress code smart shoes and jeans with and green and white RL Zipper with the Hibs top under, only ever worn in the house or at times such as Sunday. Wee girl will have a green and white dress on in the house with her Hibs hat and shoes ðŸ»

Sparky should have put one one him. Just the sight of Dohertys face would piss me off. f**k him anyway.

When he went back down under Saunders Doherty gave it the big man. Leigh lasted 5 months later.

Supporters bus getting picked up just over the bridge then off to said pub above. You training it mate aye?

Dress code smart shoes and jeans with and green and white RL Zipper with the Hibs top under, only ever worn in the house or at times such as Sunday. Wee girl will have a green and white dress on in the house with her Hibs hat and shoes

Half 9 train on Sunday to Queen Street then taxi or train from Central to a boozer around Hampden. 

Green Gazelles, Slim Jeans, 91 away top, Fila green and white jumper with my Hibs tartan scarf. Can't fucking wait. 

Doherty is a utter c**t

I had an argument with him on Twitter not long after the final cause he replied to someone about how he didn't care we'd lost the final and he'd still get paid at the end of the week. Hopefully we play them pre-season at Easter road soon

Archived