The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I miss Hibs, but then I remember how match threads for games against them turn out.

Miss Hibs?  We have been in the same league together about 2 years in our entire histories.  What are you actually on about? 

You will see us on Sunday though.  About 30,000 of us.

100% definitely not.

That place is the meeting ground for the HibsPaige roasters.

The absolute pits of roasterage, mate. That Paige lassy actually kept a couple of shot glasses used by Jason Cummings when he and another player popped into the pub for a banter with the fans after a game. Posted the picture on the page and that. Aww nut.

What's this Hibs Pagie all about anyway? Can't be worse than dot net Shirley?

Get yourself involved, mate. Some of the folk are utter mouth-breathing, half-lobotomised, shite-sniffers.

The absolute pits of roasterage, mate. That Paige lassy actually kept a couple of shot glasses used by Jason Cummings when he and another player popped into the pub for a banter with the fans after a game. Posted the picture on the page and that. Aww nut.

Get yourself involved, mate. Some of the folk are utter mouth-breathing, half-lobotomised, shite-sniffers.

Why did you get banned from .net bud. :lol: 

I see that the game is on BBC 2 which means it'll not be in HD. Shocking stuff. Should punt the egg chasing from BBC 1 to make way for this.

absolutely shocking

Had the misfortune of having to stand waiting on my mate outside the hibs shop before Aberdeen game and didn't know that was the meeting point of those fans news admin roasters. Never heard so much drivel in my life, I actually had to move to over the road cause they were getting on my tits so much.

One page has admins who blatantly lie about being ITK and don't allow people to swear and the other has an admin who, in his eyes, Oxley can do no wrong and he removes people from the group if they call Oxley shite. Which he is.

Facebook seems to bring out the cretinous side in most hibs fans, thank f**k I don't use it to post statuses and that.

Miss Hibs?  We have been in the same league together about 2 years in our entire histories.  What are you actually on about? 

During which we played you seven times, as well as at least a couple of cup ties in recent years.  Surely enough to form opinions?

I'm on the case :lol: how you heading through on Sunday, D?

During which we played you seven times, as well as at least a couple of cup ties in recent years. Surely enough to form opinions?

Fire in. "sometimes I miss hibs" sounds like you've known us for more than two years in your history though.

Fire in. "sometimes I miss hibs" sounds like you've known us for more than two years in your history though.

I guess there's the added element (that you had no way of knowing) of my own personal experience, rather than the collective Ross County experience.  My girlfriend's family are all Hibs season ticket holders, so I've had a fair amount of exposure to them over the years.

Also, "Location: Edinburgh" means it's hard for me to not notice Hibs on a regular basis.  An away day to Easter Road is the second most convenient trip possible for me, after Tynecastle.

ETA: It's also possible I was just trying to take the piss given the direction the thread was going at the time.

Archived