The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. Currently laminated to my bed watching San Andreas. I'll prob dose of about half five only to be up at eight. Brutal.

In bed watching a YouTube playlist whilst browsing Imgur on my phone. At best I'm getting micronaps but sleep will definitely not be happening. The crash when I get home will be welcome whether we win or lose

In bed watching a YouTube playlist whilst browsing Imgur on my phone. At best I'm getting micronaps but sleep will definitely not be happening. The crash when I get home will be welcome whether we win or lose

I would be fairly happy with three hours if I'm honest. Better than nothing. Could be worse though, just got a snapchat off my mate and he was lying on the floor in a house party, topless with a turtle on his face. Chances of him making the game have took a nosedive. Glad i stayed in now

Went out and got hammered last night, couldn't sleep as the fear of missing my lift from Skye to Dingwall at at 6:30am was to much. Dont know if I am nervous or just shaking because of the alcohol consumed last night. Heeeeid first county!

Bricking it. Just about to set off from Tain, pick up the old man and off we go!

My wife coming along too, only her 3rd match but she's getting into it at last!

It's either going to be a very nervy game or county will run riot!

Hoping for the glorious sound of 30k fellow Hibees singing Sunshine On Leith come the end of the match. Be gutted if we lose but got absolutely nothing against County or their fans

Archived