The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to both teams, looking forward to this.

I can't pick a winner, it'll be close but I think there will be goals.

On one hand County winning it would be brilliant, another club winning their first major trophy. On the other McGinn winning another trophy would be pleasing too.

Once again it's a big f**k you to the media spouting their Armageddon pish. They got it spectacularly wrong along with the guys running our game.

Would like to see Hibs win as their fans deserve a bit of joy (and it would wind the Sevco lot right up) but wouldn't exactly be gutted to see another new name on a cup.

Just seen that this game is on BBC2, which is non-HD in Scotland. I know the rugby is important but that's a really poor show. Down south it's HD of course.

Good luck to both teams, looking forward to this.

I can't pick a winner, it'll be close but I think there will be goals.

On one hand County winning it would be brilliant, another club winning their first major trophy. On the other McGinn winning another trophy would be pleasing too.

Once again it's a big f**k you to the media spouting their Armageddon pish. They got it spectacularly wrong along with the guys running our game.

Pretty much this.

Good number of QOS contacts with Mcintyre, Doods and McShane at County (also Scott Fox though understand he is injured).

Also Carmichael at Hibs though not sure if he will feature.

Anyway good luck to all involved.

Well I'm in day tripper central then. Bugger.

Well you are  a day tripper yourself.  Don't worry too much I'm sure you'll be too busy drooling over a freshly laid lawn.

Would like to see Hibs win as their fans deserve a bit of joy (and it would wind the Sevco lot right up) but wouldn't exactly be gutted to see another new name on a cup.

Just seen that this game is on BBC2, which is non-HD in Scotland. I know the rugby is important but that's a really poor show. Down south it's HD of course.

Imagine losing the head over whether a game is HD or not :lol:

Archived