The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

Is this - like many in attendance I bet - on the cooncil?

I see that the game is on BBC 2 which means it'll not be in HD. Shocking stuff. Should punt the egg chasing from BBC 1 to make way for this.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is a farce. It's not even like its this Monday, it's next. f**k them, if we win I'll still be out all night Sunday night with every other hibby

There's no plans in place at all for the team to go back to Easter Road so don't get your hopes up there mate. Plan (could change but I've been reliably informed) is if we win, back to the team hotel where family etc are meeting up and off into town for a meal and a couple of drinks under the eyes of the management team in preparation for Weds.

The Monday the following week is shambolic, with a lot of roads closed off around Murrayfield and policing the club where told there was not another option. We could be out the Scottish by then. I'll be heading up to where they are all going to give them individual cheers IF we win tomorrow.

Gotta feeling hibs will win this one despite their recent form , dont think they will beat caley on wed night right enough but think they Will sneak a victory in this one

Got a feeling the Hibs boiz have gotten to you and you want a Hibs win :lol:

Got a feeling the Hibs boiz have gotten to you and you want a Hibs win :lol:

Never accuse me of such sacrilege bambino ... ;)

Nah am just going by gut instinct , I have a feeling hibs dip in form is related to this cup final , just think yous will win tomorrow but caley will parp you out the scottish on Wednesday

There's no plans in place at all for the team to go back to Easter Road so don't get your hopes up there mate. Plan (could change but I've been reliably informed) is if we win, back to the team hotel where family etc are meeting up and off into town for a meal and a couple of drinks under the eyes of the management team in preparation for Weds.

The Monday the following week is shambolic, with a lot of roads closed off around Murrayfield and policing the club where told there was not another option. We could be out the Scottish by then. I'll be heading up to where they are all going to give them individual cheers IF we win tomorrow.

I'm getting slaughtered on Sunday night regardless tbf. With every other hibs fan in leith. I'll take the Bairn down to Easter road next Monday to see us with the cup ,if we win.

Never accuse me of such sacrilege bambino ... ;)

Nah am just going by gut instinct , I have a feeling hibs dip in form is related to this cup final , just think yous will win tomorrow but caley will parp you out the scottish on Wednesday

I'm sorry but I don't believe you. We win the cup after knocking out 4 prem sides including the team in a title chase with Celtic, the side that pumped your boys 3-0 and it makes you running away with the title even more impressive.

And you like the Hibs, you know deep down 😂😂

I'm sorry but I don't believe you. We win the cup after knocking out 4 prem sides including the team in a title chase with Celtic, the side that pumped your boys 3-0 and it makes you running away with the title even more impressive.

And you like the Hibs, you know deep down

Actually that post makes some sense

Apart from the liking hibs deep Down part

Hoping my ticket has me with the standing County regulars and not the day tripping sweetie rustlers.

Most of the away day regulars are in P2 in the south stand. The further towards the west stand you go the more day-trippers there'll be.

Most of the away day regulars are in P2 in the south stand. The further towards the west stand you go the more day-trippers there'll be.

Well I'm in day tripper central then. Bugger.

Archived