Ayr V Blue Toon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gap will increase to 10 points after A*r's dismal capitulation to a 1-4 defeat. The Pars bring the grit and style to win 2-0. A*r will try to injure more Pars players the week after and will lose 3-1.

Peterheid jump A*r.

Still see you can't spell Ayr, ya DKB

Massive game here for Ayr. We'll balls it up on Saturday so great opportunity for Ayr going into the game next week.

It really is a massive game. in the past we've fallen flat when required to win a big game; if this team can do it I might just believe the title race is back on. And it would set us up so well for the game next week.

Hopefully coming up from the Midlands for this one.

Your last two home games have been called off.

Do you think it will be on folks?

It's forecast heavy rain Friday,does your pitch hold up well to the rain?

Thanks!

Pitch should be fine, it's not been played on since Boxing Day. Last week that game was called off due to high winds and the previous game was a frozen pitch.

So Docherty and Boyle both 50/50 which basically means they're out. Docherty obviously taking longer to recover than first thought. Will be interesting to see if Adams starts over Wardrope, I think he will as its a much tougher game than last weekend.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

McLauchlan

Donald

Gilmour

Adams

Stevenson

Trouten

Preston

Moore

Can we get a half decent team on the pitch yet?

So Docherty and Boyle both 50/50 which basically means they're out. Docherty obviously taking longer to recover than first thought. Will be interesting to see if Adams starts over Wardrope, I think he will as its a much tougher game than last weekend.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

McLauchlan

Donald

Gilmour

Adams

Stevenson

Trouten

Preston

Moore

Will you settle for 1/4 decent?

Big game tomorrow. Playing Dunfermline next week, I feel we have to win this one. Just puts the pressure on them a wee bit. The form Peterhead are in I don't fancy dropping into third place, even with 2 games in hand.

Peterhead away was a bit of a farce, well beaten and at times it was a pretty grim watch. They are a decent team with a decent manager and fully deserve to be where they are in the league just now. Who knows where they would have been if they started the season better.

Tough one so I'll say 1-1.

The next two games are vital for us and could go a long way to deciding whether or not we win the league. A bare minimum of 4 points is required if we have any realistic aspirations of winning the league imo.

With everyone bar Docherty and Boyle back fit it will be interesting to see the team McCall choses. Last weeks team had Gilmour and Adams both on the bench however with a weeks extra training they may now be in line for starts.

Really tough one to predict but I'll go for a highscoring 3-2 win with Stevo getting 1 and Moore scoring a brace. Rory McAllister with a double for Peterhead.

The next two games are vital for us and could go a long way to deciding whether or not we win the league. A bare minimum of 4 points is required if we have any realistic aspirations of winning the league imo.

With everyone bar Docherty and Boyle back fit it will be interesting to see the team McCall choses. Last weeks team had Gilmour and Adams both on the bench however with a weeks extra training they may now be in line for starts.

Really tough one to predict but I'll go for a highscoring 3-2 win with Stevo getting 1 and Moore scoring a brace. Rory McAllister with a double for Peterhead.

With Peterhead's current form. 5 goals in a game is average rather than high-scoring. :thumsup2

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

McLauchlan

Donald

Gilmour

Adams

Stevenson

Trouten

Preston

Moore

Oooo, would you chuck Docherty straight into the game next week even if he hasn't got any match fitness?

Depends how many points we get, I don't think matching our points total is enough, you need to better our points total over the next two games. A win at home to Peterhead and a draw at EEP would Normally be classed as a good couple of results, if we also get four points though I reckon it won't be enough.

Oooo, would you chuck Docherty straight into the game next week even if he hasn't got any match fitness?

Depends how many points we get, I don't think matching our points total is enough, you need to better our points total over the next two games. A win at home to Peterhead and a draw at EEP would Normally be classed as a good couple of results, if we also get four points though I reckon it won't be enough.

Agreed we need 6 points from these 2 games to have any chance of the title in my opinion! I think that'll be a tough ask to be honest! Hope to be proven wrong though!

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

McLauchlan

Donald

Gilmour

Adams

Stevenson

Trouten

Preston

Moore

Think Adams will start but so will Wardrope.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

Murphy

Donald

Gilmour

Adams

Wardrope

Stevo

Moore

Preston

Archived