Birds!

Cant beat a bird of prey. Love a finely tuned predator. Only seen them on documentaries but the Harpy Eagle is ace. It eats monkeys. If youv never seen a giant Eagle whip a monkey clean out a tree you really should. Woodpeckers are pretty cool too.

When I was in Peru I went to Culca canyon to see condors. Big ugly b*****ds but it's awesome when you hear them soar over you. I very very nearly shat myself.

(Whilst at the canyon, and miles from anywhere I started to suffer from some stomach bug/food poisoning. Kind of ruined most of the day!)

• 3 years later...

At work today and I saw the unluckiest seagull in creation.

We'd taken out a shitload of feed to put in bins but had to leave a stack of six to cut in once we'd fed some.

But... We took a break afore then, a mob of gulls attacked the stack and....

IMG_20200303_144945.thumb.jpg.b19b44cef15e230808d4a8d9f5d88ea6.jpg

they knocked the stack over in their frenzy.

This poor cunto had a 25 kg bag on his back, was still alive but a bit groggy when we lifted the bags off.

Put it back in the sea and it drifted off with the slight wind, I was kinda looking that way when he got to about 50 yards away and 🦅⤵️💥 , a big fuckoff Sea Eagle smashed out of nowhere, grabbed him and started flying to the wee isle a few hundred yards away, whilst being dive bombed by 30 odd other gulls.

Got to the isle and a few rapid pecks and Game Over and the gulls fooked off.

Never got a photo of that as you just stand and watch 😁 , the wings were huge ffs.

🎩⤵️ Mr Gull, wasn't your day.

5 minutes ago, charon said:

At work today and I saw the unluckiest seagull in creation.

We'd taken out a shitload of feed to put in bins but had to leave a stack of six to cut in once we'd fed some.

But... We took a break afore then, a mob of gulls attacked the stack and....

IMG_20200303_144945.thumb.jpg.b19b44cef15e230808d4a8d9f5d88ea6.jpg

they knocked the stack over in their frenzy.

This poor cunto had a 25 kg bag on his back, was still alive but a bit groggy when we lifted the bags off.

Put it back in the sea and it drifted off with the slight wind, I was kinda looking that way when he got to about 50 yards away and 🦅⤵️💥 , a big fuckoff Sea Eagle smashed out of nowhere, grabbed him and started flying to the wee isle a few hundred yards away, whilst being dive bombed by 30 odd other gulls.

Got to the isle and a few rapid pecks and Game Over and the gulls fooked off.

Never got a photo of that as you just stand and watch 😁 , the wings were huge ffs.

🎩⤵️ Mr Gull, wasn't your day.

It was probably copying this one but they've no idea of scale unfortunately.

LiquidPettyKodiakbear-small.gif

Edited by Sergeant Wilson