Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if jig will tinker with the team and play the same starting 11. We need to get Mckenzie and kiltie closer to mcguennis to have any chance of scoring. Rangers aren't a great team by all means, take there fullbacks out and the are no different to anyone in the premier league (apart from ceptic)

I still cant get over how poor a side Killie are. They're just toothless in attack.

Killie scored two against a Premiership team yesterday and your mob could only manage a late equaliser against the team sitting at the bottom of the Championship.

Hopefully we set up exactly the same way as we did at Ibrox. None of this "need to be more adventurous because we're at home" nonsense. The system we played last week was spot on in terms of frustrating Rangers' attacking players while also giving us a chance to catch them on the break. Just need to hope Obadeyi picks out a good final ball after one of his numerous beastings of Tavernier this time.

Hopefully we set up exactly the same way as we did at Ibrox. None of this "need to be more adventurous because we're at home" nonsense. The system we played last week was spot on in terms of frustrating Rangers' attacking players while also giving us a chance to catch them on the break. Just need to hope Obadeyi picks out a good final ball after one of his numerous beastings of Tavernier this time.

Aye, if Tope turns up he'll have that diddy on toast again.

Tope was rotten at Ibrox and still ran hoops round Tavernier. I'd be tempted to put McKenzie on that side though.

There is no doubt Tavernier is championship class and looks good going forward and can hit a dead ball , but unlike Beltrami he can't defend .

If Tope has on his dancing shoes I foresee a yellow card then either the hook or a red.

:lol: :lol: Tav would walk into any side in the country.

Aye, if Tope turns up he'll have that diddy on toast again.

Tope was rotten at Ibrox and still ran hoops round Tavernier. I'd be tempted to put McKenzie on that side though.

He would have to get past the half way line to run rings around him ya diddy :lol:

Your game plan was to sit back all game and defend, then punt aimless balls up to your striker who won none of them all game. It was hideous.

Fucking hell, the delusion is strong in this one.

If this thread is anything to go by then it appears that Sevco have a higher percentage of roasters than any other club on this forum. Total zoomers.

I still cant get over how poor a side Killie are. They're just toothless in attack.

Rangers had 25 attempts on goal against Alloa and scored one. That is almost the very definition of Toothless!

Hopefully we set up exactly the same way as we did at Ibrox. None of this "need to be more adventurous because we're at home" nonsense. The system we played last week was spot on in terms of frustrating Rangers' attacking players.

Agree with this. I ,like most Rangers supporters, hope Killie do open up and are more adventurous but it isn't going to happen.

As much as I like Tavernier and think he has done well going forward you have to take into account that he has often been posted missing defensively. This has put our centre backs under pressure.

^^^

Bob hasn't received the memo. You are supposed to call us diddies and exert your superiority. None of this sensible football chat - it just won't catch on.

Normal minded football fans are not Diddies regardless of who they support. During our 'Journey' I have met some great football fans at clubs from Elgin to Berwick and from Peterhead to Stranraer and everywhere in between. I wouldn't dream of calling these people Diddies.

There are Diddies in every club and on every football forum. Certain threads on Pie and Bovril seem to have more than their fair share tbh but it has nothing to do with the teams they support

Archived